The JCB 536-60 Agri is a highly efficient EcoMax-powered telescopic handler. It sits on a chassis that’s designed for load-bearing and stability.
The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from well-proven components.
There’s instant steering selection between three modes for easy operation, a tight turn radius and great maneuverability.
- 140 l/min max hydraulic flow
- Servo-lever servo controls for comfort and productivity
- 7937lb (3600 kg) max payload, 20ft 4in (6.2m) max lift height
- 10ft 10in (3.3m) max reach with a 2205lb (1000kg) load
- 10ft 10in (3.3m) max forward reach
- 12ft 1in (3.7m) outer turn radius over tires
- 17ft 9in (5.42m) placing height