The JCB 535-95 is a full-sized 3-stage telescopic handler with 31ft 2in (9.5m) reach. It uses a highly efficient EcoMax engine and sits on a chassis that’s designed for load-bearing and stability.
The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from well-proven components.
For added versatility, high utilization and extra investment value, we offer a broad attachments range.
There’s also instant steering selection between three modes for easy operation, single servo controls a tight turning radius and great maneuverability.
Of course, being a JCB telehandler, residuals are strong – as the world's number 1 telescopic handler brand, our Agri telescopic handlers are always in demand and therefore valuable.
- 140 l/min max hydraulic flow
- Single-lever servo controls for comfort and productivity
- 7716 lb (3500 kg) max payload
- 9.5 m max lift height
- 16 ft 7 in (5.08 m) max reach with a 1000 kg load
- 21 ft (6.52 m) max forward reach
- 12 ft 1 in (3.7 m) outer turn radius over tires
- 28 ft 8 in (8.78 m) placing height