The JCB 536-95 is a full-sized 3-stage telescopic handler with 31ft 1in (9.5m) reach. It uses a highly efficient EcoMax engine and sits on a chassis that’s designed for load-bearing and stability.
The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from well-proven components.
For added versatility, high utilization and extra investment value, we offer a broad attachments range.
There’s also instant steering selection between three modes for easy operation, single servo controls a tight turning radius and great maneuverability.
Of course, being a JCB telehandler, residuals are strong – as the world's number 1 telescopic handler brand, our Agri telescopic handlers are always in demand and therefore valuable.
- 37 gal/min (140 l/min) max hydraulic flow
- Single-lever servo controls for comfort and productivity
- 7,500 lb (3,402 kg) max capacity
- 31 ft 1 in (9.5m) max lift height
- 1,100 lbs (500kg) lift capacity at full reach
- 21 ft 10 in (6.6 m) max forward reach
- 12 ft 2 in (3.7 m) outer turn radius over tires
- 125hp (93kw) T4F EcoMax engine