Every JCB telehandler is designed to offer superb productivity, and the 525-60 Agri Plus telescopic handler is no different.
Excellent visibility and maneuverability, versatile performance, potent power and innovation-driven efficiency are all part of the package.
MANEUVERABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
The JCB 525-60 Agri Plus telescopic handler comes with 4WD as standard. Opt for our limited slip differential to maximize traction on slippery surfaces.
- 2-speed transmission allows you to select high and low speeds. The low speed setting complies with building site speed regulations, while high speed is ideal for road travel.
- A hydrostatic transmission makes it easy to maneuver with precision even in cramped spaces. The driveline works in parallel with the braking system too; a transmission dump on the foot brake offers superb multi-functioning and increased power during loading and re-handling.
- A low height of 6 ft 2 inches and a narrow width of 6 ft enables this JCB telescopic handler to access the smallest of operating environments. With a compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles, a tight turning radius and superior maneuverability are assured.
EFFICIENT BY DESIGN
The 525-60 Agri Plus telescopic handler is equipped with a potent JCB Diesel by Kohler T4 Final engine which produces 220lb-ft (300Nm) of torque at just 1,500rpm, and doesn’t need a costly DPF or DEF after-treatment.
- Because it produces peak levels of torque at revs as low as 1,500rpm, this engine can provide fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- Most Tier 4 Final engines use a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) or SCR, requiring additional DEF fluid level maintenance – this JCB Diesel by Kohler engine doesn’t.
- JCB’s new-look telescopic handler exterior isn’t purely cosmetic; the cooling fan airflow is now angled upwards, reducing time-consuming dust build-up.
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
The JCB 525-60 Agri Plus telescopic handler has a large, spacious cab with a wide access door; inside, there’s a radio speaker and plenty of storage. Tinted cab glass is fit as standard, reflecting 30% of the sun’s energy to increase comfort.
- This telescopic handler has all-new instruments and a hi-res TFT screen. Intuitively laid-out control switches are backlit for optimum night recognition. You can also choose from a variety of seating options to suit all operators and applications.
- So that you can tailor your telescopic handler for any climate, you can choose from canopy or cab options. Air conditioning is available for all cabs, ensuring the perfect working environment.
- Controlling a JCB 525-60 Agri Plus is comfortable, precise and smooth: there are single lever electro servo controls with proportional auxiliaries.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Bystanders are safeguarded by our standard-fit reversing alarm and this telescopic handler also has hose burst check valves (HBCVs) to protect the rams from collapse in the event of a hose failure.
- For added peace of mind, this telescopic handler’s cab is ROPS (Rollover Protection System) and FOPS (Falling Objects Protection System) certified, keeping its operator protected at all times.
- All-around visibility is superb via the large sunroof, opening rear window, fold-back upper door, and compact JCB Diesel by Kohler engine unit with its low-level sloping hood. Rear visibility is class-leading thanks to our unique low profile rear chassis and boom.
- Cab-mounted front and rear worklights provide great visibility. To make it even better (especially when loading at height in dark conditions), opt for our boom-mounted worklights.
- JCB LiveLink’s telematic GPS tracking provides invaluable real-time location data on your telescopic handler. Geofencing alerts help to ensure your machine is only being used in your chosen areas.