510-42 Telescopic Loader
The JCB 510-42 telehandler is designed for maximum productivity. With a maximum capacity of 10,000 lb and no requirement for outriggers, operators are able to efficiently move from one project to the next, to complete more tasks.
The 510-42 is built with the benefit of JCB's 40 years of telehandler manufacturing experience. With a one-piece, fully welded chasis and JCB's U-profile boom that has been proven on more than 200,000 machines, the 510-42 delivers the strength and reliability necessary to complete any work site application.
For fast, precise and intuitive control, JCB telescopic handlers feature a fully-proportional, single-lever joystick.
- Choose an operator environment to suit your climate: fully glazed or canopy. The exterior top door slam latch allows the upper door to be closed from outside.
- New instruments and a 3.5-inch color TFT screen form an intuitive, automotive-style cab layout. An adjustable, tilting telescopic steering column is also available.
- The 7-speed fan heater creates a comfortable, productive operator environment. Optional air conditioning is ideal for work in hotter climates.
- JCB's standard-fit tinted cab glass reflects 30 percent of the sun’s energy, for enhanced operator comfort.
VISIBILITY AND SAFETY
JCB Loadall telehandlers are renowned for excellent visibility.
- The high boom profile and pivot allow the operator good visibility to the sides of the machine and a cut-out over the hydraulic tank provides clear line-of-sight to the rear.
- A reverse alarm is a standard feature on all JCB telehandlers.
- Hose burst check valves are standard to prevent collapse in the event of a hose failure
SERVICEABILITY AND DURABILITY
JCB telescopic handlers designed to maximize uptime and productivity and built tough with top-quality components.
- All hydraulic cylinders, cabs, axles, transmissions and engines are built by JCB, and designed to work in perfect harmony for optimum reliability.
- The range of JCB lift-and-place telehandlers, including the 510-42, boast 500-hour extended service intervals and simplified maintenance procedures, with easy access to service points.
- All daily checks can be done from ground level, and the battery is accessible via a lockable cover. A battery isolator switch is also standard.
- A dry lubricant system means wear pads are extremely durable, with service intervals of 500 hours – compared to approximately 250 hours for competitor machine sin this class.
AN INVESTMENT WITH A HIGH RETURN
The 510-42 features the responsive JCB EcoMax engine for fuel-efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics.
- JCB Loadall telehandlers meet Tier 4 Final emissions standards with a sealed-for-life SCR system that requires no separate diesel particulate filter (DPF) or productivity-sapping DPF regeneration.
- The 510-42 is available with a 109 hp engine or a 74 hp engine that requires no DEF and no aftertreatment.
- These telehandlers are equipped with a precise, high-speed double-boom-chain extension system for maximum efficiency and reliability.
- JCB telescopic handlers are always a smart financial investment. Not only are JCB telehandlers efficient to own and operate, but JCB's incomparable build quality and legendary productivity means that your JCB telehandler will command a premium resale price when it comes time to upgrade your fleet.