The high boom design allows for capacities of 9,000 pounds and a lift height of 42 feet. This model is ideal for masonry and framing applications and is a must for all rental fleets.
This easy-to-operate telescopic handler is equipped with low effort servo controls that are arranged in a pattern style that most operators are accustomed to.
A JCB telescopic handler is extremely maneuverable; the compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles can help to save you valuable travel time on site, especially where space is limited.
- With three selectable steer modes. Two wheel steer, which is ideal for travel at high speed on the road; four-wheel steer for working in tight spaces; and crab steer for maneuvering close to walls and buildings.
- For ergonomic, fast and precise control, the 509-42 is fit with a fully proportional twin lever or an optional single lever.
- Auxiliary spools are fit as standard, allowing you to use a wide range of attachments for maximum versatility.
A SOUND INVESTMENT
By producing high levels of power and torque even at engine speeds as low as 1,300-1,400rpm, a JCB T4 Final EcoMax engine can provide great responsiveness and fuel-efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics.
- A 3.5” color TFT screen on the dash provides operators with useful information for efficient running, like fuel remaining, fuel used since last fill, current average fuel consumption figures, DEF level and current warnings.
- A precise high speed double boom chain extension system, helps to maximize job site efficiency.
VISIBILITY AND SAFETY
Low boom profile and pivot point enable industry-leading visibility all around the machine from the operator's position.
- A standard reverse alarm, and optional camera and pulse radar systems, ensure a safer work site for everyone.
- Factory-fit immobilizers are activated by a unique key or optional push-button PIN system, to automatically arm the system after a certain period following engine shutdown.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE
All daily checks and greasing can be carried out at ground level on a JCB telescopic handler. For fast, easy inspection of 3 sides of the engine, there’s a large, wide service bay, accessed by a gas-assisted engine hood.
- A dry lubricant system makes JCB telehandler wear pads extremely durable, with service intervals of 500 hours.
- The hood isn’t purely cosmetic; the cooling fan airflow is now angled upwards, reducing dust build-up. Standard-fit JCB fenders provide superior protection from dirt and spray.