CLASS-LEADING JCB HYDRAULICS PRODUCE FAST CYCLE TIMES, ENSURING THE MOST EFFICIENT LIFTING, EXTENDING AND PUSHING.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
- The 74 hp EcoMAX engine, provides unparalleled efficiency on the job site and it's DPF-free engine design saves time and money
UNRIVALLED COST OF OWNERSHIP
A JCB CONSTRUCTION LOADALL ISN’T JUST EFFICIENT TO USE – IT’S HUGELY EFFICIENT TO OWN AND OPERATE TOO. WE’VE DESIGNED THESE MACHINES TO GIVE YOU THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT.
- JCB’s own telematics and fleet management system, LiveLink, allows maximum uptime on your machine fleet. Along with tracking machine hours, LiveLink enables you to monitor fuel consumption, service and maintenance alerts. LiveLink also allows you to monitor your DPF regeneration.
- LiveLink also provides performance reports on idle time, location, machine health, error codes for diagnostics, engine utilisation by power band, safety alerts, and fuel consumption.
UNRIVALLED SAFETY AND SECURITY
ON-SITE SAFETY IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE, SO THE JCB 509-23TC CONSTRUCTION LOADALL HAS A WEALTH OF FEATURES DESIGNED TO PROTECT THEMSELVES, THEIR OPERATORS AND ANY BYSTANDERS.
- The low boom profile and pivot point provide unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on site traffic. A full set of side and rear-view mirrors enhance all-round visibility and safety compliance.
- Our patented load control system and sway frames allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
Most Popular Configuration
- 2-stage boom
- Cab with heat and A/C
- Single-lever joystick
- 15.5x25 pneumatic industrial tires
- 109 hp JCB EcoMax engine – no DPF
- Frame sway: 9 degrees R/L
- Q-Fit hydraulic coupler, single auxiliary port
- Fabric suspension seat with 3-inch seat belt
- Front and rear work lights
- Magnetic rotating beacon
- 2WD/4WD/crab (all wheel) steering
- Engine block heater
- Face-level fan
- 48-inch Q-Fit carriage with 2x5x48” pallet forks
- LiveLink Telematics