If your job requires you to only lift and place materials, then this telescopic handler is right for you. The high boom design allows for capacities of 7,000 pounds and a lift height of 42 feet. This model is ideal for masonry and framing applications and is a must for all rental fleets.
This easy-to-operate telescopic handler is equipped with low effort servo controls that are arranged in a pattern style that most operators are accustomed to.
The 'low effort' doesn't just stop at operating the machine - with proven reliability and easy access to the side-mounted engine for daily checks, this machine is one of the easiest machines to maintain on the market today.
- Efficient and productive T4 Final JCB EcoMAX engine
- The 507-42 engine is already Tier 4 Final compliant and requires no aftertreatment
- Designed to be highly maneuverable and versatile
- Excellent residual values help to minimize ownership costs
- Strength, durability and reliability to cope with rental market
- Comfortable, productivity-enhancing operator environment
- Long service intervals and easy maintenance