This easy-to-operate telescopic handler is equipped with low effort servo controls that are arranged in a pattern style that most operators are accustomed to.
The 'low effort' doesn't just stop at operating the machine - with proven reliability and easy access to the side-mounted engine for daily checks, this machine is one of the easiest machines to maintain on the market today.
- Maximum Engine Power 74 hp <br> 55 kW
- Maximum Lift Height 42'<br>12.8m
- Maximum Lift Capacity 7,000 lb<br>3,175 kg
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
The JCB telescopic handler range’s stringent testing program has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components, as well as repeated transmission use over thousands of cycles.
- Fitted with a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates.
- For extra strength, the number of joints and stress points have been reduced across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
A SLICK OPERATION
For ergonomic, fast and precise control JCB telescopic handlers are fit with a fully proportional twin lever or an optional single lever
- New instruments and a 3.5” color TFT screen form an intuitive automotive-style layout in the telescopic handler cab.
- All-around visibility is excellent courtesy of direct glazing, large roof screen and low engine bay, while backlit switches are crystal clear even in the dark.
- Fully glazed or canopy Cab options available.
SAFE AND SECURE
For quick, easy and safe access, JCB telescopic handler operators have three points of contact at all times when getting into and out of the machine with low access and a single step.
- The full cab/canopy are both ROPS and FOPS certified.
- There’s a full set of side and rear-view mirrors for all-around visibility and safety compliance.
- A reverse alarm is a standard feature on all JCB telehandlers.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE
All daily checks and greasing can be carried out at ground level on a JCB telescopic handler. For fast, easy inspection of 3 sides of the engine, there’s a large, wide service bay, accessed by a gas-assisted engine hood.
- A dry lubricant system makes JCB telescopic handler wear pads extremely durable, with service intervals of 500 hours.
- Efficient and productive Tier 4 Final JCB EcoMAX engine requires no diesel particulate filter, due to DPF regeneration.