The high boom design of our smallest "Lift & Place" telescopic handler allows for capacities of 6,000 lbs and a lift height of 36 feet.
This model is ideal for masonry and framing applications and is a must for all rental fleets.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
Every JCB telehandler benefits from a one-piece fully welded chassis which maximizes strength and minimizes weight.
- Fitted with a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates.
- For extra strength, the number of joints and stress points have been reduced across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
A SLICK OPERATION
For ergonomic, fast and precise control, JCB telescopic handlers are fitted with a fully proportional twin lever or an optional single lever. This makes them exceptionally intuitive for telehandler operators to use.
- New instruments and a 3.5” color TFT screen form an intuitive automotive-style layout in the telescopic handler cab.
- All-around visibility is excellent courtesy of direct glazing, large roof screen and low engine bay, while backlit switches are crystal clear even in the dark.
- Fully glazed or canopy cab options available.
SAFE AND SECURE
For quick, easy and safe access, JCB telescopic handler operators have three points of contact at all times when getting into and out of the machine with low access and a single step.
- The full cab/canopy are both ROPS and FOPS certified.
- There’s a full set of side and rear-view mirrors for all-around visibility and safety compliance.
- A reverse alarm is a standard feature on all JCB telehandlers.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE
All daily checks and greasing can be carried out at ground level on a JCB telescopic handler. For fast, easy inspection of 3 sides of the engine, there’s a large, wide service bay, accessed by a gas-assisted engine hood.
- A dry lubricant system makes JCB telescopic handler wear pads extremely durable, with service intervals of 500 hours.
- The efficient and productive Tier 4 Final JCB EcoMAX engine requires no Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and no Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF).