506-23 Tool Carrier Telehandler
The JCB 506-23TC telescopic handler is the smallest of our full-size telescopic handlers and sits on a chassis designed for ground-engaging and extended reach.
The side-mounted, highly efficient JCB EcoMAX engine combines with JCB axles and a JCB transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from field-proven telehandler components.
THE STRONGEST CONTENDER
The boom on a 506-23TC Turbo is mounted low in the chassis, providing a rigid structure and maximum over-the-shoulder visibility.
- Hoses are routed through the boom for maximum protection, while boom overlaps of up to 1.0m ensure ultimate strength and durability.
- Our EcoMAX engines are tested for 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest applications and environments.
- A one-piece fully welded chassis maximizes the strength and minimizes the weight of the JCB 506-23TC Turbo.
The JCB 506-23TC telescopic handler has class-leading comfort, not least because of its spacious, safe, side-entry cab.
- Controls on the JCB 506-23TC are intelligently grouped for instinctive use, with hydraulic and transmission controls laid out for quick, safe and precise operation.
- To protect your 506-23TC telescopic handler from potential thieves and vandals, the windows are etched with serial numbers and an optional battery isolator immobilizes the machine.
SAFE AND SECURE
On the 506-23TC telehandler, the low pivot point and slim outer boom provide unmatched visibility to front and rear wheels on the right-hand side
- Bystanders are further safeguarded by our standard-fit reversing alarm.
- The JCB LiveLink telematics system is standard on the 506-23T. LiveLink lets you manage your JCB machine remotely, to receive machine alerts, fuel reports and history information, and implement your preferred security measures.
SERVICE AND DURABILITY
Every JCB telescopic handler is designed to maximise up time and productivity
- The 506-23TC's wear pads are extremely durable--thanks to a dry lubricant system--resulting in 500 hour service intervals.
- The U-shaped boom, with its integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate, has fewer joints and stress points than conventional boom constructions.