505-20 Tool Carrier Telehandler
Every JCB telehandler is designed to offer superb productivity, and the 505-20TC telehandler is no different.
Excellent visibility and maneuverability, versatile performance, potent power and innovation-driven efficiency are all part of the package.
Despite the compact footprint, the JCB 505-20TC Loadall has a large, spacious cab with a wide access door.
- A full size cab ensures the operator benefits from a spacious working environment.
- Air conditioning is available for all cabs, ensuring maximum comfort throughout the day.
- Controlling a JCB 505-20TC is also comfortable, precise and smooth using single lever electro servo controls with proportional auxiliaries.
The 505-20TC Loadall is equipped with a potent JCB diesel by Kohler engine that produces 221 lb-ft of torque at just 1500rpm.
- Because it produces peak levels of torque at revs as low as 1500rpm, this engine can provide fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- For excellent traction and performance in difficult conditions, we’ve fitted the JCB 505-20TC telehandler with 4WD as standard.
- A limited-slip differential is available for maximum traction on slippery surfaces.
A low height of 6 feet 2 inches and a narrow width of 6 feet enables the 505-20TC to access the very smallest operating environments.
- 2-speed transmission allows you to select high and low speeds. The low speed setting complies with building site speed regulations, while high speed is ideal for roading.
- Your telehandler operators can manoeuvre quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes possible via either the shuttle lever on the steering column or the joystick-mounted shuttle switch.
JCB’s innovative adaptive load control system automatically prevents your 505-20TC telehandler from overturning forwards during heavy load handling.
- JCB LiveLink now has the ability to monitor seatbelt usage, to ensure operators are safe when operating the machine.
- All-round visibility is superb via the large roof screen, opening rear window and fold-back upper door.
- Hose burst check valves (HBCVs) help to protect the rams from collapse in the event of a hose failure.
Most Popular Configuration
- 2-stage boom
- Cab or Canopy with right and rear glass
- Single-lever joystick
- 12-16.5 pneumatic industrial tires
- JCB by Kohler 74 hp engine - no DPF or DEF
- Skid steer manual locking coupler, single auxiliary
- Vinyl suspension seat with 3-inch seat belt
- Front work lights
- Magnetic rotating beacon
- Engine block heater
- 2WD/4WD/crab (all wheel) steering
- Face-level fan
- 48-inch carriage with 2x4x48” pallet forks
- LiveLink telematics