The JCB 504-13 Loadall is compact, maneuverable telescopic handler with impressive lift capacity and reach for its size.
Permanent 4-wheel steering and compact size enable an exceptionally tight turning circle for great maneuverability and handling in small spaces. This makes the 504-14 is ideally suited to working in greenhouses to parking garages, rental lots to construction sites.
Four equal-sized wheels improve tractive effort for excellent loader performance, soft-ground flotation and ground clearance.
The 504-13 Loadall is available with skid steer or compact tool carrier attachment coupler. JCB’s large range of available attachments add to the 504-13’s versatility, utilization and return on investment.
Like all JCB telehandlers, the 504-13 returns excellent residual values; as the world's leading manufacturer of telehanders, JCB Loadall’s are always in demand.
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Permanent 4-wheel steer, 4-wheel drive
- Skid steer or compact tool carrier attachment coupler
- All steel body work
- Comfortable operator station
- 39 hp (29 kW) hp JCB Perkins engine with no required aftertreatment
- Maximum lift capacity of 4,000 lb (1815 kg)
- Maximum lift height of 13 ft 3 in. (4.04 m)