504-13 Telescopic Handler
504-13 TELESCOPIC HANDLER
The JCB 504-13 Loadall is compact, maneuverable telescopic handler with impressive lift capacity and reach for its size.
Permanent 4-wheel steering and compact size enable an exceptionally tight turning circle for great maneuverability and handling in small spaces. This makes the 504-14 is ideally suited to working in greenhouses to parking garages, rental lots to construction sites.
PRODUCTIVITY & PERFORMANCE
A limited-slip differential is available for maximum traction on slippery surfaces by transferring drive from the spinning wheel to the stationary wheel.
- The 504-13 is equipped with a 39 hp JCB Perkins engine requires no aftertreatment and produces 120 lb-ft of torque at 1800 RPM.
- Four equal-sized wheels improve tractive effort for excellent loader performance, soft-ground flotation and ground clearance.
COMFORT & EASE OF USE
The JCB 504-13 telescopic handler has a large, spacious cab with a wide access door. The cab glass is tinted all round and the windshield and roof are laminated.
- JCB 504-13 controls are comfortable, precise and smooth thanks to single-lever electro servo controls with proportional auxiliaries.
- Telehandler operators can maneuver quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes possible via the shuttle lever on the steering column or the joystick-mounted shuttle switch.
VISIBILITY & SECURITY
The 504-13 Loadall telehandler features a low boom pivot point and slim outer boom for unmatched visibility to front and rear wheels on the right-hand side. Bystanders are further safeguarded by the standard-fit reversing alarm.
- Hose burst check valves (HBCVs) prevent the rams from collapse in the event of a hose failure.
- GPS tracking via JCB LiveLink telematics systems provides real-time location data, including geofencing alerts to let you know if your machine is being used beyond predefined boundaries.