300 Skid Steer Loader
Skid Steer Loader
The large platform, Hi-Viz, JCB 300 skid steer loader provides the operator with excellent visibility to the attachment.
The JCB 300 is a vertical lift machine with a rated operating capacity of 3,186 lbs., making it ideal for applications that require heavy, high-flow attachments for clearing material, mulching, and agricultural tasks.
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
With versatile features and plenty of power, JCB skid steer loaders set new standards for efficiency and productivity.
- All JCB skid steer loaders are equipped with efficient engines that require no DEF, DPF and no engine aftertreatment.
- Unlike the cooling systems on conventional skid steers, JCB machines pull cool, clean air from above while forcing hot air out through the sides and rear – away from the operator.
- All JCB skid steer loaders feature an industry standard quick hitch for simple coupling to all JCB attachments as well as attachments from other manufacturers.
- Optional parallel lift makes it easier to position loads with forks or attachments on all JCB models.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST
With a wide opening side door for safe entry and exit, operators no longer need to climb over large attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- The iconic JCB Powerboom loader arm enables 60% better visibility around the machine than conventional twin-arm machines.
- Without the need for rear torque tubes, as required for conventional machines, operators also benefit from significantly improved rear visibility.
- JCB’s skid steer loaders also offer unmatched visibility to the quick hitch and the cutting edge of the bucket. This allows tasks such as changing attachments, loading trucks and working close to obstacles to be simplified.
COMFORT AND CONTROL
JCB skid steer loaders offer unrivaled operator comfort to enable maximum productivity.
- JCB’s large-platform machines have cabs that are 33% larger than the competition.
- All JCB skid steer loaders feature a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit to eliminate the need for operators to climb over attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- JCB’s MyChoice control software allows operators to tailor the sensitivity of joystick movement to match the way they work.
- The updated cab was designed with ease of use and operator comfort in mind. The new touch screen display is mounted in the top right-hand sides of the cab which will allow the operator to change settings much faster. You can customize the control area as well as set MyChoice controls, reversing fan intervals, toggle the new job timer and more all from the touch display.
JCB’s skid steer loaders are easy to service and require minimal maintenance. We have improved efficiency and productivity to result in lower operating costs.
- All daily checks are performed at ground level. All pre-filters and air filters are easy to access via a large rear service door.
- O-ring face seal hydraulic fittings reduce leaks and maintenance downtime.
- JCB skid steers feature tilting cabs which can be operated by one person and opened in just a few minutes to provide access for deeper maintenance.
- For quick cleaning with a power washer, JCB skid steers provide easy access to the engine bay as well as flat floors with no dirt-trapping foot wells.