270 SKID STEER LOADER
Skid Steer Loader
The large-platform, Hi-Viz, JCB 270 skid steer loader provides the operator with excellent visibility to the attachment.
The JCB 270 is a vertical lift machine with a rated operating capacity of 2,723 lbs., making it well suited to demolition applications as well as the use of breakers and rock saws.
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
With versatile features and plenty of power, JCB skid steer loaders set new standards for efficiency and productivity.
- All JCB skid steer loaders are equipped with efficient engines that require no DEF, no DPF and no engine aftertreatment. Unlike the cooling systems on conventional skid steers, JCB machines pull cool, clean air from above and force hot air out through the sides and rear, away from the operator.
- JCB’s Smoothride System (SRS) option allows the boom and load to moved independently from the chassis. This leads to improved load retention, operator comfort and faster loading cycles.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
JCB has earned its reputation for having a strong design, and JCB skid steers are built tough to handle the demands of any application and any condition.
- A fully welded chassis provides a rigid structure for maximum strength and reduced weight.
- A solid undercarriage provides consistent performance on demanding terrain.
- The iconic JCB single-arm Powerboom boasts tapered pivot pins and 20% more steel than the twin-arms on conventional skid steer loaders.
- The quick hitch is constructed from high-tensile steel and features high-strength welds for longer life. For extra support and greater breakout force, JCB skid steer loaders have the largest quick hitch pivot pins in the industry.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST
With a wide opening side door for safe entry and exit, operators no longer need to climb over large attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- The iconic JCB Powerboom loader arm enables 60% better visibility around the machine than conventional twin-arm machines.
- Without the need for rear torque tubes, as required for conventional machines, operators also benefit from significantly improved rear visibility.
- JCB’s skid steer loaders also offer unmatched visibility to the quick hitch and the cutting edge of the bucket. This allows tasks such as changing attachments, loading trucks and working close to obstacles to be simplified.
JCB’s skid steer loaders are easy to service and require minimal maintenance. We have improved efficiency and productivity to result in lower operating costs.
- All daily checks are performed at ground level. All pre-filters and air filters are easy to access via a large rear service door.
- O-ring face seal hydraulic fittings reduce leaks and maintenance downtime.
- JCB skid steers feature tilting cabs which can be operated by one person and opened in just a few minutes to provide access for deeper maintenance.
COMFORT AND CONTROL
JCB skid steer loaders offer unrivaled operator comfort to enable maximum productivity.
- JCB’s large-platform machines have cabs that are 33% larger than the competition.
- All JCB skid steer loaders feature a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit to eliminate the need for operators to climb over attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- JCB’s MyChoice control software allows operators to tailor the sensitivity of joystick movement to match the way they work.
Most Popular Configuration
- 12x16.5 10PR HD tires and wheels
- Cab with heat and A/C
- JCB controls with standard joysticks
- Standard auxiliary hydraulics with creep speed
- 2-speed transmission
- Powered quick hitch
- JCB Smoothride System (SRS)
- Foot throttle
- 110 V engine block heater
- Parallel lift
- LiveLink Lite with 24-month subscription