Extremely tough and extremely productive.
Superior safety, comfort, serviceability and ease-of-use are all part of the JCB 6T-1 package, so this 6 tonne site dumper is guaranteed to maximise productivity wherever you deploy it.
BUILD QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
Huge amounts of expertise and innovation have gone into the new range of JCB site dumpers, built ready to tackle anything the rental market can throw at them.
- Precision machining techniques ensure high tolerances and accurate location of your JCB 6T-1 dumper’s pins and bushes.
- Your new JCB site dumper will have benefited from finite element analysis and rig testing to ensure superior structural strength and durability. For further peace of mind, cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to 5 F (-15° C).
- Heavy-duty damage-resistant articulated chassis and bucket help your machine to withstand everything. What’s more, because it articulates and oscillates centrally, strength and reliability are maximized on even the toughest work sites.
- A JCB 6T-1 dumper’s bucket strength is class-leading courtesy of thick steel side walls and heavy-duty steel front and base plates.
Exceptional levels of research have gone in to making the JCB site dumper range the safest in the industry, protecting both the operator and your investment.
- Folding Level II ROPS/FOPS with optional folding ROPS frame. JCB’s manufacturers recommendation is FOPS protection, folding ROPS frame is site and risk assessment dependent.
- To protect those working around the JCB 6T-1, a front camera is fitted as standard which expands the operator's visibility to comply with ISO 5006:2017.
- Optional JCB SiTESAFE™ cab is designed to withstand a front dump impact and side slewing impact from a 29,000-pound (13,000 kg) excavator.
- An audible initial movement alarm alters any pedestrians in the near vicinity of the machine imminent movement.
- A speedometer ensures compliance with site speed restrictions.
- The safety features don't end there; optional green LED seat belt indicator beacon, white noise reverse alarm, and high visibility painted steps and grab rails are all available as other optional add-ons.
Superior safety, comfort, serviceability and ease-of-use are all part of the JCB 6T-1 site dumper package, guaranteed to maximise productivity on any job.
- Packed with safety features, an exceptionally tough chassis design and superior ergonomics, help to explain why JCB site dumpers are proving extremely popular for material movement and tipping on a variety of sites.
- An all JCB drivetrain maximizes performance through a tailored design solution.
- The JCB EcoMax Tier 4 Final no aftertreatment engine is a durable water-cooled unit, incorporating an array of state-of-the-art features to maximize power, torque and economy.
- Tapered, simple bucket geometry ensures smooth material dumping when tipping.
- Wheel-to-ground contact has been maximized on this dumper thanks to large oscillation angles. The resulting superb traction aids off-road performance and boosts productivity still further.
EASE OF OPERATION
The JCB 6T-1 integrates JCB core componentry throughout for maximised performance and easy operation.
- The JCBEcoMAX engine requires no aftertreatment, lowering owning and operating costs.
- Leading service access with up to 62% lower SAE serviceability rating.
- Easy and fast servicing is essential to any machine, so a JCB 6T-1 site dumper features exceptionally easy ground level service access with a tilting seat base and engine canopy providing maximum access to all areas.
- Swivel tip variant features an effortless bucket lower locking design.
- Flat bucket side design enables effective material discharge and easy cleaning.