RS Generator Range
RS Generator Range
JCB’s range of rental-ready RS generators includes five Tier 4 Final-compliant models from 56 kW to 500 kW, each designed to meet the demands of North American rental market.
Every model is easy to operate and maintain, and designed to be towed for rapid deployment.
Models include: G70RS, G125RS, G220RS, G400RS, G625RS.
- Fuel Capacity 132 gal - 593 gal (500L - 2,246L)
- Fuel Autonomy 24 - 36 Hours
- Prime Power 56 kW - 500 kW (70 kVA -626 kVA)
BUILT FOR RELIABILITY
Exceptional build quality is fundamental to the T4F RS range. JCB has applied cutting-edge techniques to the design and manufacture, ensuring optimal performance hour after hour, day after day.
- Ruggedized for rental use.
- Canopies constructed from 2mm thick zintec steel.
- 8 stage powder coat paint process protects the canopy.
- High quality components throughout for unrivalled dependability.
- Cold start tested to 5oF (-15oc) to fit many environments.
- Rough road tested beyond normal use.
- Designed and built to ISO Quality standards.
- Simple T4F after treatment uses Selective Catalytic Reduction exhaust aftertreamtent to meet emissions standards. No need for diesel particulate filter (DPF) or diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC).
EASY TO OPERATE
The T4F RS range is designed specifically with the rental operator in mind. Real-world scenarios and extensive customer feedback have helped us create products that are easy to operate and maintain.
- Easy to prepare for hire.
- Optional 480V, 208V and 240V rotary selector switch.
- Easy to transport when trailer mounted.
- Durable Single point lift supports the generator, JCB trailer and a full tank of fuel.
- Power can be supplied through Camlock connections for quick installation and local small power receptacles provide smaller power requirements to fit all site requirements.
- Simple controllers enable easy operation.
- Automatic mains failure (AMF) and Synchronizing controllers from Deep Sea Electronics and DEIF.
Minimizing downtime is key to achieving ultimate productivity, which is why the T4F RS range is designed to keep servicing and maintenance to a minimum. When routine maintenance is due, you’ll find it straightforward and speedy.
- 500 hour service intervals and quick turnaround time.
- Large service access doors with integrated door stops.
- No DOC or DPF to service.
- Diesel and DEF tanks are accessible from the roadside.
- Panel mounted QR Code allows operators and engineers to access vital service and support data.
- Full size radiator access doors allow easy cleaning of radiators.
- E-Z lube system means service can be carried out without the need to disassemble the axle.
RAPID RESPONSE TOWING
When the power is out, we understand that time is of the essence. That’s why our complete T4F RS range can be supplied on fast tow trailers, designed for rapid response delivery.
- All optional trailers are designed to comply with Department of Transport (DOT) regulations.
- The Choice of electric or hydraulic brakes depending on your generator usage.
- To protect the LED tail lights we’ve recessed them within the trailer.
- 3” Pintle eye and 7 pin electrics for robust and versatile towing options.
- Heavy duty levelling jack with quick release foot for the ultimate stability on site.
SAFER BY DESIGN
On-site safety is of paramount importance, so the T4F RS range is packed with features to help protect operators, bystanders and the generators themselves.
- Non slip diamond plate fenders with integrated step on JCB trailer.
- Control and cable connections accessed from the safe curbside.
- AC and DC supplies segregated for safe working.
- All electrical access points are micro switch protected for operator safety.
- Captive anti vibration mounting for safe road use.
|Fuel Capacity||132 gal (500L)||132 gal (500L)||245 gal (928L)||423 gal (1,600L)||595 gal (2,246L)|
|Prime Power||56 kW (70 kVA)||100 kW (125 kVA)||175 kW (220 kVA)||320 kW (400 kVA)||500 kW (625 kVA)|
|Fuel Autonomy (ft-lb)||36 Hours||24 Hours||25 Hours||24 Hours||24 Hours|