The new JCB JZ141 is an extremely productive reduced tailswing tracked excavator. A reduced tailswing design offers you greater levels of safety than a conventional excavator because manoeuvrability is superior, especially in restricted spaces.
However, the benefits don’t end there. As the only 14 ton excavator on the market that doesn’t require DPF, SCR or AdBlue after-treatment, the JCB JZ141 is an extremely efficient and innovative machine. What’s more, the cab and controls are incredibly intuitive, ergonomic and comfortable, while you’ll also find this excavator very easy to service and maintain.
- Reduced tailswing design boosts safety and operator confidence
- Quiet, ergonomic and comfortable operator environment
- No DPF, SCR or DEF maintenance to worry about
- Efficient 74 hp Tier 4F EcoMax engine
- Heavy duty construction with premium componentry to cope with anything