THE JZ141 OFFERS GREATER LEVELS OF SAFETY DUE TO ITS REDUCED TAILSWING DESIGN.
However, the benefits don't end there. As the JZ141 is is an extremely efficient and innovative machine. Whats's more, the cab and controls have been designed to be incredibly intuitive, ergonomic and comfortable.
- Gross Engine Power 74 hp 55 kW
- Max. Dig Depth 19'10" 6.05 m
- Operating Weight 35,283 lb 16,004 kg
STRENGTH IN DEPTH
USING THE FINEST MATERIALS, COMPONENTS AND THE VERY LATEST MANUFACTURING ADVANCES. THE JZ140 IS STRONGER THAN EVER.
- The reinforced boom and dipper is made of high strength steel for long life durability.
- Advanced manufacturing and assembly process produces high quality components.
- The high strength undercarriage uses a fully welded X-frame construction for for long-term durability.
GREATER LEVELS OF SAFETY
SAFETY IS OF COURSE THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY ON ANY WORK SITE. WHICH IS WHAT THE JZ141 DELIVERS.
The reduced swing configuration is perfect for working in environments where space is a premium.
The excavator is tailor-made for applications like urban building sites, motorway work, house building railways and many more.
The JZ141 is fitted with a rear and side-view camera as standard to further increase on site safety.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
THE LATEST ECOMAX ENGINE OFFERS POWER AND EFFICIENCY, WHILE STATE-OF-THE-ART HYDRAULICS PROVIDE COLOSSAL FORCE AND PRECISION.
The JZ141's easy to use quickhitch system makes attachment changing quicker and easier for you.
An optional dozer blade increases versatility when you're grading.
Simultaneous tracking and excavating is smooth and fast with an intuitive multi-function operation.
THE JZ141 CAB AND CONTROLS HAVE BEEN DESIGNED SO THAT YOUR OPERATIONS CAN STAY FRESH AND ALERT FOR LONG SHIFTS.
A full sized cab delivers a spacious and comfortable operating environment.
The 7" colour multi-function display is easy to read in all light conditions.
The JZ141's cab uses 6 viscous rubber mounts to minimise noise and vibration.
Most Popular Configuration
- Cab with heat and A/C
- Dozer blade
- 24-inch steel tracks
- 9-foot 10-inch monoboom
- Maximum capacity lifting shackle
- Joystick-operated proportional auxiliary hydraulics
- Dipper limiter • Rear view camera
- Quick coupler pipework
- 36-inch HD bucket