An excavator needs to be tough. Tough enough to perform any task you ask of it. Fortunately with a JS370, durability and reliability comes as standard.
The JS370's reinforced boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with internal baffle plates for long life durability. In addition, we have fitted heavy-duty wear strips at the dipper end for increased durability.
MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY, MINIMUM SPEND
It's more important now than ever to save money and time; the JS370 is designed to make the most of both.
- Advanced hydraulic technology ensures that the machines always starts in idle for maximum fuel efficiency and savings.
- Simultaneous tracking and excavating is smooth and fast with an intuitive multifunction operation.
- JCB SMART Control gives access to variable working modes. The High Plus mode offers great efficiency, with 5% gains over outgoing models.
A COMFORTABLE FAVOURITE
Being designed around the operator is good for them but even better for you. After all, great comfort and ease of use equals better productivity.
- Climate control comes as standard and offers precisely controlled can temperature with fresh or recirculated air.
- The 7" colour multi-function display is easy to read in all light conditions, providing instant operational information.
- A large floor area with large high grip pedals and t-bar levers gives easy and precise tracking.
LESS SERVICING MORE SERVICE
The JS370 has been designed to be affordable, efficient and productive. Helping you get the best service from your machine.
- Unlike many T4F excavators, the JS370 doesn't require a DPF. Eliminating the for costly servicing or filter replacements.
- The JS370's bonnet opens and closes easily with gas-assisted cylinders, and the service bays are large and wide for good access.
- JCB's Smart control automatically checks the engine oil and engine coolant level on machine start up.
THE SAFE CHOICE
We know that on-site safety is crucial. So we've designed the JS370 with as many cutting edge safeguards as possible.
- JCB's Safety Lever Lock fully isolates hydraulic functions to avoid unintended movements. The 2GO system means the JS370 can only be started in a safe locked position via two separate inputs.
- JCB's standard rear view and optional side view cameras display uninterrupted rearward and sideward views on the smart controller display.
- For extra piece of mind, the JS370 cab is available with an optional external ROPS and FOPS protection.
Most Popular Configuration
- Cab with heat and A/C
- 32-inch steel tracks
- 10-foot 7-inch monoboom
- Maximum capacity lifting shackle
- Hammer/auxiliary/merged hydraulics
- Rear view camera
- Heated and air suspension seat
- 60-inch HD bucket