150X TRACKED EXCAVATOR
OUR VISION FROM THE START WAS TO DESIGN AND ENGINEER OUR MOST ADVANCED TRACKED EXCAVATOR RANGE EVER.
The 15 tonne X Series sits perfectly alongside its highly acclaimed 20 tonne big brother. Our engineering teams have once again obsessed over every minute detail of this new world-class excavator and used the same quality materials and proven components.
- Operating Weight 39,916 lb 18,126 kg
- Gross Engine Power 109 hp 81 kW
- Max. Dig Depth 19'10" 6.06 m
IT'S TAKEN 4 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT AND THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF EXTREME TESTING. TO BUILD A MACHINE THAT DOESN'T JUST LOOK STRONG, ITS IS STRONG.
- Machine shaker rig testing to replicate 15,000 hours of tracking and vibration.
- 30,000 window and door operation tests prove component quality.
- Hot and cold climate testing (-22°F to 130°F) in controlled conditions and locations around the world.
- The 150X EcoDieselmax engine has been tested to 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest environments.
RIDE COMFORT AND LOW NOISE LEVELS TO RIVAL THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS, THERE'S ENOUGH TO MAKE EVEN THE MOST DEMANDING OPERATOR EXTREMELY HAPPY.
- Spacious JCB CommandPlus cab features an industry-leading Grammer seat as standard.
- Double cushion viscous mounts helps deliver a low in-cab noise of 67dB(A).
- New powerful HVAC, with 11 vents, provides optimum performance in hot an cold environments.
EXPERIENCE GREATER PERFORMANCE
WE'VE INVESTED YEARS OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, LISTENING TO THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU TO BUILD A MACHINE THAT WILL PERFORM IN THE MOST EXTREME CONDITIONS.
Large diameter hydraulic pipes and hoses for increased productivity and efficiency.
An innovative hydraulic regeneration system that recycles oil across the cylinders.
Auto-stop and auto-idle features help provide additional fuel savings of up to 5%.
The larger bucket cylinder increases the bucket tear out by 11%.
4 YEARS OF HYDRAULIC DEVELOPMENT COMBINED WITH PROVEN JAPANESE COMPONENTS HAVE DELIVERED THE VERY BEST BALANCE OF CONTROLLABILITY AND EFFICIENCY
- Customisable proportional controls allow the operator to set their preference of speed and control of attachments. Proven to deliver precise and efficient control.
- Proven Japanese hydraulics deliver precise and efficient control. Operator can select Auto Stop and Auto Idle depending on preference.
- Power boost button increases pressure by 9% for up to 9 seconds to provide extra tear out in tough conditions.
Most Popular Configuration
- CommandPlus cab with heat and A/C
- 24-inch steel tracks
- 9’10” mono boom, thumb-ready, high-flow advanced tool select
- Max. capacity lifting shackle
- Long undercarriage, 78-inch gauge
- 109 hp (81 kW) JCB EcoMAX T4F engine
- Radio with Bluetooth
- Deluxe seat with heated base and air-suspension