CT260 VIBRATORY TANDEM ROLLER
CT260 VIBRATORY TANDEM ROLLER
The vibratory roller designed to make your life easier.
In a hard world, the CT260 tandem roller is here to make things simple. With this innovative model on site, you’ll discover an easier way to operate at peak productivity. And as well as delivering on performance, it’s intuitive, safe, secure and easier to service – because we know how important your equipment is to your day-to-day operation.
When your vibratory road roller is easy to operate, it’s easy to increase your profitability.
PUTTING ROAD ROLLERS TO WORK
So what is a vibratory roller? And what kind of construction tasks can it be used for? These machines are designed to compact and smooth surfaces to enhance their load-bearing capacity. Common vibratory roller uses are to densify granular soils, so they’re essential for projects including road works and landfill.
EASY TO BE PRODUCTIVE
High centrifugal forces combine with a Tier 4 final and eu5 compliant kubota engine to deliver the very best compaction performance from a tandem roller.
- Fitted with the latest 18.2hp Kubota engine for ultimate fuel economy with no compromise to performance.
- Manually adjusted off-set helps the operator to avoid kerb and ironwork damage and increase efficiency.
- Pressurised water sprinkler with upward facing nozzles to ensure excellent water supply to the drum.
- High level of protection against water and dust to enhance reliability of the electrical system.
- Chamfered edges on every drum for a smooth finish – and the rear drum lies flush with the rear chassis for greater visibility.
EASY TO USE
Simple, intuitive, comfortable. As well as a superior performance, the CT260 vibratory roller has been designed to deliver the best operator experience.
- Two-sided access onto the improved operator stand.
- Integrated grab handle in the moulded plastic water tank and additional ergonomically positioned grab rail.
- Responsive directional drive lever for smooth operation.
- New CT control panel with simple work modes and switches designed to be used with a gloved hand.
- Hourglass design for excellent drum-edge operator visibility.
EASY TO KEEP SAFE AND SECURE
The highest standards of safety are built in to every JCB machine – and CT260 tandem rollers are no exception. This model is packed with features to protect your operator from on-site accidents and your machine from theft.
- Livelink provides machine location information and real-time geofencing, allowing you to set operating zones and curfew alerts and pinpoint a machine’s location. All this and more makes collection and service planning easy.
- Integrated lockable console cover for extra protection.
- Operator-present seat switch for mobile safety – along with a timed cut-out delay so the operator can move freely.
- Folding ROPS frame as standard for easier inside site storage, without removing the beacon.
- Optional key immobiliser to protect against theft.
EASY TO SERVICE
Construction rollers deal with lots of onsite challenges, so maintenance is key to keep it working at optimum condition. The CT260 is designed to simplify servicing, making it easier to keep track of the status of your machine.
- Kubota engine installation and high-lift bonnet make it simple to complete daily checks from a single side.
- Radiator positioned at the centre of the machine for easy cleaning, easy battery and service point access and extra protection.
- Maintenance-free centre joint eliminates the cost and time of greasing.
- Plastic fuel and water tanks so there’s no risk of corrosion.
- New-and-improved fill point identification located on opposite sides of the machine.
COMPACT DESIGN, MAXIMUM VISIBILITY
There’s little room to spare on many construction sites, so the CT260 has been built to fit in a smaller space. Of all the tandem rollers on the market, this model boasts the smallest turning radius – 2,375 to 2475mm – making it easier to manoeuvre in the tightest spots. Plus, the compact design features flush rear drum placement – giving operators full visibility and complete confidence when working close to a wall or obstacle.