CT160 Vibratory Tandem Roller
JCB CT160: THE VIBRATORY ROLLER THAT MAKES EVERYTHING EASY
In a hard world, the CT160 JCB roller has been expertly engineered to make your job easier. Built for productivity, usability, security and serviceability, it’s a construction roller that ticks every box on site. And with its best-in-class compact credentials – a linear load of under 50lbs and the smallest turning circle on the market - it’s the model you need for tight spaces.
Whether you’re looking to buy or need vibratory roller hire, you can rely on the CT160 to get the job done.
PUT THE CT160 TO WORK:
As a vibratory roller, the CT160 is a machine designed to compact and smooth various surfaces including gravel, concrete, asphalt and granular soil. This helps to improve the load-bearing capacity of a surface, so compact tandem rollers like these are essential for a range of construction projects including road works and landfill.
EASY TO BE PRODUCTIVE
With features designed for maximum efficiency, capability and reliability, productivity comes easy to the CT160 tandem roller.
- Fitted with the latest 14.2kW Kubota engine for ultimate fuel economy with no compromise to performance.
- Best-in-class linear load of 10kg/cm on both drums.
- Excellent water supply to the drum from a pressurised water sprinkler with upward facing nozzles.
- Enhanced reliability in the electrical system thanks to higher protection against water and dust.
- Manually adjustable offset designed to help the operator avoid damage from kerb and ironwork.
EASY TO USE
The simple, intuitive control layout needs no explaining – and operators of this asphalt roller will take a seat with superior comfort. Working isn’t just easy, it’s a real pleasure.
- An improved operator stand with two-sided access.
- Handle integrated into the moulded plastic water tank.
- Additional ergonomically positioned grab rail.
- Intuitive CT control panel with switches designed for gloved hands.
- Smoother operation from a responsive directional drive lever.
EASY TO KEEP SAFE AND SECURE
Fitted with JCB’s Livelink telematics system as standard, the CT160 tandem roller can be tracked for extra security. Combine this with a host of built-in safety features, and you’ll get complete peace of mind from this JCB roller..
- Additional security from an integrated lockable console and optional key immobiliser.
- Operator-present seat switch for mobile safety.
- Folding ROPS frame for easier access to the platform.
- Livelink Telematics provide machine location information and real-time geofencing.
- Set operator zones, curfew alerts and pin-point your machine’s location.
EASY TO SERVICE
The CT160 is a compact roller built with maintenance in mind. Accessible service points, many zero-maintenance parts and longer service intervals all make this machine easier to keep in top condition – ideal for vibratory roller hire.
- Centrally positioned radiator for accessible battery and service points, as well as easier cleaning.
- Corrosion-free fuel and water tanks.
- Fill points now located in opposite sides of the machine, clearly labelled and accessible from the outside.
- High-lift bonnet and Kubota engine installation mean you can complete daily checks from a single side.
- No need for greasing with the maintenance-free centre joint.
THE HERITAGE YOU CAN TRUST
When you choose a JCB roller, you’re getting so much more than a machine. All the equipment we produce is backed by 75 years of innovation, safety and expertise - so when you see that distinctive shade of yellow, you know it’s a vibratory roller to rely on.
On top of this industry prestige, we’ll provide you with a wide range of JCB maintenance service to help keep your equipment running in optimum condition. Plus, every machine is fitted with JCB Livelink – an innovative telematics solution designed to give you complete control and peace of mind.