270T Compact Track Loader
270T COMPACT TRACK LOADER
The world's safest Compact Track Loader - flexible, multi-purpose and highly productive.
The JCB 270T is a large platform machine equipped with the Hi-Viz Powerboom TM which provides greater visibility to the attachments. With a rated operating capacity of 2,723 lbs., this powerful vertical lift, compact track loader is ideal for demolition, breaker work, and using rock saws. It has a low center of gravity to provide better stability when loading on an incline.
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
With plenty of power and versatile features, JCB sets new standards for efficiency and productivity in skid steer loaders.
- The efficient 74hp JCB Diesel by Kohler T4F engine requires no exhaust aftertreatment.
- An industry standard quick hitch for quick coupling to all JCB attachments, as well as the ability for quick coupling to all other brands.
- The standard hydraulic circuit on JCB’s large platform machines is 24 GPM. A high-flow option up to 33 GPM is available for maximum attachment versatility.
- JCB’s Smoothride System (SRS) option allows for improved load retention and faster loading cycles.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
JCB has earned its reputation for having a strong design, and JCB skid steers are built tough to handle the demands of any application and any condition.
- A fully welded chassis provides a rigid structure for maximum strength and reduced weight.
- The Powerboom TM provides safe internal routing for hydraulic hoses to give it maximum protection from impact.
- A solid undercarriage provides consistent performance on demanding terrain.
- For greater breakout force, JCB’s skid steers and track loaders have the largest quick hitch pivots in the industry.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST
With a wide opening side door for safe entry and exit, operators no longer need to climb over large attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- A wide opening side door enables easy and safe entry and exit.
- 60% better visibility around the machine than conventional twin-arm machines.
- Tasks such as loading a truck or changing attachments are simplified due to excellent visibility.
JCB skid steer loaders are low-maintenance and easy to service, making them affordable, efficient and highly productive.
- All daily checks can be performed at ground level.
- Pre-filters, oil and air filters are easy to access via a large, recessed, rear service door.
- JCB's tilting cabs can be operated by one person and opened in just a few minutes.
- O-ring face seal hydraulic fittings reduce leaks and maintenance downtime.
COMFORT AND CONTROL
With easy side-door entry, the largest cabs on the market, electric controls and adjustable joystick controls, JCB skid steer loaders offer unrivalled comfort for maximum productivity.
- On small platform machines, JCB cabs are 46% larger than the competition.
- JCB’s MyChoice control software allows operators to tailor the sensitivity for both joysticks to match the way they work.
- ISO- or H-pattern controls are available to suit operator preferences.
- The radio features an AUX port that is compatible with mobile phones and other devices.
- The updated cab was designed with ease of use and operator comfort in mind. The new touch screen display is mounted in the top right-hand sides of the cab which will allow the operator to change settings much faster. You can customize the control area as well as set MyChoice controls, reversing fan intervals, toggle the new job timer and more all from the touch display.