270T Compact Track Loader
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
With plenty of power and versatile features, JCB sets new standards for efficiency and productivity in skid steer loaders.
- Efficient 42kW JCB Diesel by Kohler T4F engine requires no exhaust after treatment.
- An industry standard quick hitch for quick coupling to all JCB attachments and all other brands.
- The standard hydraulic circuit on JCB large platform machines it is 90 lpm. A high-flow option up to 125 lpm is available for maximum attachment versatility.
- JCB's Smoothride System (SRS) option allows for improved load retention and faster loading cycles.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
JCB has earned its reputation for strong design, and JCB skid steers are built tough to handle the demands of any application and any condition.
- Fully-welded chassis provides a rigid structure for maximum strength and reduced weight.
- The Powerboom™ provides safe internal routing for hydraulic hoses, for maximum protection from impact.
- A solid undercarriage provides consistent performance on demanding terrain.
- For greater breakout force, JCB skid steers have the largest quick hitch pivot pins in the industry.
THE WORLD'S SAFEST
With a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit, operators no longer need to climb over large attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- A wide-opening side door enables easy and safe entry and exit.
- 60% better visibility around the machine than conventional twin-arm machines.
- Tasks such as loading a truck or changing attachments are simplified due to excellent visibility.
JCB skid steer loaders are low-maintenance and easy to service, making them affordable, efficient and highly productive.
- All daily checks can be performed at ground level.
- Pre-filters, oil and air filters are easy to access via a large, recessed, rear service door.
- JCB's tilting cabs can be operated by one person and opened in just a few minutes.
- O-ring face seal hydraulic fittings reduce leaks and maintenance downtime.
COMFORT AND CONTROL
With easy side-door entry, the largest cabs on the market, electric controls and adjustable joystick controls, JCB skid steer loaders offer unrivalled comfort for maximum productivity.
- On small platform machines, JCB cabs are 46% larger than the competition.
- JCB's myCHOICE control software allows operators to tailor the sensitivity of joystick movement to match the way they work.
- ISO or H-pattern controls are available to suit operator preferences.
- The radio features an AUX port that is compatible with mobile phones and other devices.