Designed to perform. Built to last.
With build quality, power, efficiency, comfort, safety and serviceability in abundance, the new generation JCB 90Z-2 compact excavators are ready to provide ultimate productivity on any job.
PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
The 90Z-2 features no compromise on performance. Peak power and torque at low engine speeds makes for efficient cycles, while new innovative features help you get the most from every drop of fuel.
- Fuel combustion in the 90Z compact excavators’ JCB Diesel by Kohler engine is so clean that the unit doesn’t require a diesel particulate filter (DPF). This reduces servicing, increases uptime and improves fuel efficiency.
- Engine revs automatically drop to under 950 rpm when the operator’s armrest is raised. This combined with the Auto Idle feature therefore boosts economy and reduces noise; it can be set to activate after the controls have been unused for a set period.
- Load-sensing hydraulics only consume power on demand so these JCB excavators will conserve your fuel for when it’s needed most.
- There are two separate dig modes (efficiency-boosting ECO or productivity-enhancing Heavy) on the 90Z compact excavator, allowing you to tweak your performance for any job.
QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
All customers want high quality, reliable and durable machines that will stand the test of time. That’s why our Stage V 90Z-2 midi excavator is designed and built to be robust, using strong, reliable components.
- 100% steel bodywork and bushed dig end
- Heavy-duty kingposts and heavy-duty boom cylinder guards provide protection against damage
- Durable four plate dipper design
- Improved dig end hoses and harness routing
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
Whether you’re a rental company or contractor, JCB midi excavators are designed to give you more than just great performance and a long service life. The 90Z-2 midi digger also gives you excellent fuel efficiency and offers real value for money.
- One touch idle helps preserve fuel
- Four different power bands for controllable engine speed
- Flat glass throughout minimises replacement costs
- Long 500 hour greasing intervals reduce servicing costs
SAFETY AND SERVICEABILITY
Safety plays a key factor in choosing a midi digger and the 90Z-2 machine goes above and beyond basic requirements. Its safety and serviceability features provide a variety of benefits to rental companies, contractors and bystanders alike.
- A wide track frame and a low centre of gravity give best-in-class stability
- Unique JCB 2GO safety system
- New safety diagnostics include machine health checks and an advanced lift over system
- New tie down points make for easier and safer transportation
THE BEST OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
JCB believe that having a comfortable, easy to use working environment makes for a more productive operator. That’s why our 90Z-2 midi digger’s cab and controls have been upgraded with easy to see information and easy to use controls along with extra safety and comfort features.
- New easy to read and use 7" upright display screen
- Complete command of hydraulics through the electro-proportional controls
- Low in-cab noise levels
- New joystick boom swing and aux controls provide extra floor space