50Z-1 Mini Excavator
50Z-1 Mini Excavator
Tracked excavators have been a part of the JCB manufacturing family for over 50 years. Using all of this experience and insight, our latest mini diggers like the new 50Z-1 have been developed to exceed even your most exacting demands.
Put simply, this is one of the strongest and highest performing mini excavators we’ve ever built. It’s highly productive, compact, agile, innovative and economical to own. Not only that but it’s very safe to operate and easy to service too.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR EASE OF USE
The 50Z-1 machine has easy access to key machine information, easy operation with twin-locking hydraulic quickhitch and tool select making attachment changeover easy and safe.
- New 7" color display screen, as seen in our big X-series excavators.
- Programmable auxiliary for up to 10 attachments.
- Rotary dial screen navigation and ergonomic switch layout.
- Automatic auxiliary venting.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR COMFORT
The 50Z-1 cabs are spacious, great places to work, with plenty of floor space, new tracking pedals and improved noise and vibration levels.
- NEW hands-free Bluetooth radio, auxiliary socket and 12V charger.
- Redesigned tracking pedals, with auxiliary and boom swing control on the joysticks leaves a clear, flat floor with plenty of leg room.
- High back suspension seat, with optional heated air suspension seat.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR PERFORMANCE
The JCB T4F 48.3hp engine provides up to 5% fuel savings with zero compromise to machine performance and no adblue needed.
- Tilt-rotate ready for versatility on site.
- Nachi Slew motor for superior torque and control.
- Bosch Rexroth pump and main control valve.
- Heavy duty, fully-bushed kingpost, offset for great visibility.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR SAFETY AND SERVICEABILITY
The 50Z-1 has safety and serviceability features that protect machinery, operators and bystanders alike, as well as minimising downtime.
- Machine health-check on first key-on of the day helps the operator monitor machine status.
- 5 year JCB LiveLink contract as standard to control and monitor your fleet at the touch of a button.
- Unique JCB 2GO hydraulic activation system.
- NEW lift overload warning system visible on the new 7" screen.
- Super-bright LED lights with new follow-me-home feature as standard.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR COST OF OWNERSHIP
The JCB 50Z-1 has been designed to keep running costs as low as possible and give you more than just great performance and long service life.
- Long greasing intervals of 500 hours for less downtime with our graphite impregnated bronze bushes.
- Programmable auto-idle, auto engine-stop, and four different engine modes further reduce fuel consumption.
- Quick turnaround with easy-to-clean H-frame undercarriage, easy-access daily checks, and automatic on-screen health check.
- Increase uptime and reduce admin with 5 years’ JCB LiveLink subscription as standard.