New Compact Excavator 19C-1
19C-1 Compact Excavator
Choosing a compact excavator just got tougher.
The 19C-1 shares the same compact footprints as the rest of the range, however has greater tearout and lift capacity for customers with greater requirements.
The 19C-1 has been designed and built to withstand the toughest of job sites, with long lasting components and easy, cost effective repairs, they provide minimum downtime and maximum profits.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve ultimate build quality and durability.
- Bushed dig end with hoses routed through the boom and dipper for ultimate durability.
- 100% steel bodywork that withstands knocks but is cost effective to repair.
Most jobs are hard enough without the added stress of difficult and frequent servicing, hard to reach cleaning and of course uncomfortable operating conditions. That’s why we’ve just made it easy.
- 180° opening service door makes cleaning and maintenance quick and easy.
- Easily accessible external lockable fuel tank provides extra security.
- Right hand panel with easy button functions, easy to read indicators and warnings.
- Electro proportional control enables precise control of attachments.
When time is money and getting from the last job to the next job quicker is a huge advantage, the new generation minis don’t hang about.
- 10 tie down and 4 lifting points ensure speedy machine transportation.
- Sloping undercarriage design gives minimal soil retention and enables fast cleaning.
- No daily greasing with easy to access maintenance and cleaning means quicker turnaround times.
- Industry standard bucket centres and pin sizes for maximum attachment versatility.
As working conditions become more and more restricted, safety becomes more and more important. JCB has always been at the forefront of site safety and provides innovative ways to improve it.
- Unique JCB 2GO safety system.
- Cabs are fully ROPS and FOPS compliant.
- Excellent all round visibility for increased on site safety.
- Lift overload warning system on the 19C-1 PC ensures maximum stability and safety.