100C-1 Compact Excavator
100C-2 Compact Excavator
100C-2 Compact Excavator
Designed to perform. Built to last.
With build quality, power, efficiency, comfort, safety, and serviceability in abundance, the new generation JCB 100C-2 diggers are ready to provide ultimate productivity on any job.
PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
The 100C-2 features no compromise on performance. Peak power and torque at low engine speeds makes for efficient cycles, while new innovative features help you get the most from every drop of fuel.
- Tool select allows the operator to easily program up to ten different attachments
- Class-leading tractive effort and tracking speeds
- Auto kick down motors automatically improve productivity
- Excellent bucket tear out forces with a speed or power bucket linkage
QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
Customers demand high quality, reliable and durable machines that stand the test of time. Our latest 100C-2 compact excavators are designed and built to be robust, using strong and reliable components.
- 100% steel bodywork and bushed dig end make it strong and easy to repair
- Durable heavy-duty H-frame undercarriage
- Durable four plate dipper design
- Improved dig end hoses and harness routing
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
Whether you’re a rental company or contractor, our mini excavators are designed to give you more than just great performance and long service life. The 100C-2 compact excavator is compact enough to allow trucks to transport two machines at once adding to low cost of ownership.
- Auto stop increases fuel efficiency
- Four different power bands for controllable engine speed
- Flat glass throughout minimises replacement costs
- Long 500 hour greasing intervals reduce servicing costs
SAFETY AND SERVICEABILITY
Safety is key for both owners and operators which is why the 100C-2 machine goes above and beyond basic requirements. Its safety and serviceability features provide an array of benefits to rental companies, contractors and bystanders alike.
- A wide track frame and a low centre of gravity give best-in-class stability
- Unique JCB 2GO safety system
- New safety diagnostics include machine health checks and an advanced lift over system
- Seat belt isolation with green beacon provides extra safety on-site
THE BEST OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
We’ve always believed that having a comfortable, easy to use working environment makes for a more productive operator. That’s why the 100C-2 compact excavator’s cab and controls have been upgraded to provide easy to see information and easy to use controls.
- New easy to read and use 7" upright display screen
- Increased floor space thanks to the new joystick boom swing and aux controls
- New handsfree bluetooth radio, powerful heating and air conditioning
- Complete command of hydraulics through the electro-proportional controls