JCB backhoe loaders are suitable for a wide-range of rail industry applications, and with the largest swing cylinders in the industry, producing18,000 lbf-ft of swing torque, JCB backhoes are the ideal machine for replacing railroad ties.
A number of rail-compatible options are available, including a rear rail dolly and flip-over rail runners, enabling productive and safe rail operation and travel.
Depending on the backhoe model, standard equipment may include JCB’s innovative suite of automated features, including AutoCHECK, AutoIDLE, AutoTHROTTLE, AutoDRIVE, AutoSTABILIZERSUP (joystick controls only), AutoSRS, AutoBOOMLOCK (joystick controls only). Optional AutoPREHEAT is also available.
All JCB backhoes loaders come standard with a 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket transferable warranty.
- JCB EcoMAX engines require no DPF, for lower maintenance costs
- Highest excavator swing torque in the industry, ideal for replacing railroad ties
- Powerful hydraulic system to run power-hungry attachments
- On-board diagnostics and fleet management with JCB Automate and LiveLink telematics
- 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket, transferable warranty