4CX-15 SUPER BACKHOE LOADER
4CX-14 SUPER BACKHOE LOADER
Largest Backhoe in the JCB range
The primary design features of the 4CX-14 SUPER backhoe loader are the four equal-sized tires which provide high ground clearance and traction, and 4-wheel steer capability for enhanced maneuverability. Additionally, a host of performance, comfort, safety and efficiency enhancements enable this machine to tackle loading operations like no other.
- Max. Dig Depth 20 ft 1 in 6.12 m
- Loader Bucket Breakout 13,728 lbf 6,227 kgf
- Gross Engine Power 109 hp 81 kW
A DRIVETRAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISE
The 4CX-15 Super backhoe loader features a JCB EcoMAX engine, designed and built by JCB, and tested for 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest applications.
- The EcoMAX engine delivers as much as 109hp (81kW) and 381lbf (516Nm) of torque at speeds as low as 1200rpm, for fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- The engine requires no replaceable DPF (diesel particulate filter) for easier and less costly servicing.
- The JCB TorqueLock system is standard-fit on all Autoshift 4CX-15 SUPER models, enabling savings of up to 25% on fuel and 10% on road travel time when matched with the JCB optional 6-speed Autoshift transmission.
- A limited-slip differential in the 4CX-15 backhoe loader delivers superior traction and performance, as well as reduced tire wear.
A QUALITY WORKPLACE
The 4CX-15 Super is designed to minimize operator fatigue and enable greater productivity.
- The climate-controlled, positive-pressure cab is rubber-mounted and isolated for low noise and vibration, and features 14 air vents for a comfortable operator environment.
- Ergonomic seat-mounted joystick controls provide fingertip control, great comfort and the ability to face the side of the machine while using the excavator-end to the side of the machine.
- The JCB return-to-dig feature, which is standard on the 4CX-15 SUPER , allows the operator to quickly reset the bucket to the digging or loading position.
- A 360-degree view from the operator position of the 4CX-15 SUPER backhoe enables enhanced comfort, productivity and safety. When excavating, an innovative one-piece, scoop-design rear windshield enables an unobstructed view into the trench.
The JCB 4CX-15 SUPER features a variable flow hydraulic pump that delivers high hydraulic flow and pressure at low engine speeds, for improved fuel economy, reduced carbon emissions, lower engine wear and extended refuelling intervals.
- Combined hammer and bi-directional circuit provides optimized low-flow and high-flow hydraulic power with low back pressure for great attachment versatility.
- The optional hand-held tool circuit adds to the versatility of a JCB 4CX-15 SUPER by adding a power source for handheld tools, such as drills, breakers, cutters and even water pumps.
- The 4-cylinder, self-leveling loader on the JCB 4CX-15 SUPER backhoe automatically adjusts the bucket on both the raise and lower cycles, and provides unobstructed front bucket visibility, especially when loading at height.
- JCB’s hydraulic quick hitches mean that changing an attachment on the 4CX-15 SUPER is quick and safe.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE
Daily checks are performed automatically upon key-on by JCB’s innovative AutoCHECK system.
- In less than three seconds, the 4CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader automatically reviews eight under-the-hood checkpoints and provides a green light to start working, or advises if attention is needed.
- The JCB 109 hp ( 81 kW) EcoMAX engine requires no replaceable DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), which eliminates productivity-sapping regeneration and ensuring easier and less costly servicing and less downtime.
- For enhanced monitoring of efficiency, the multi-function instrument control panel in the 4CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader advises current and average fuel consumption, and any applicable service faults.
Most Popular Configuration
- 6-speed/4-speed F/R Autoshift transmission with TorqueLock
- 2WS/4WS capability and 4WD
- Michelin Power CL 440/80 R28 tire set
- Limited-slip differential (front & rear)
- Cab with heat and A/C
- Cloth suspension seat
- 15-foot extending dipper
- Seat mounted EasyControls for excavator-end
- Hammer/bi-directional excavator pipework
- 24-inch excavator bucket with teeth
- 5/8-inch loader pipework
- Return to Dig (RTD)
- 92-inch Q-Fit mount 6-in-1 loader bucket with toe plate
- 3-inch seat belt and exterior mirrors
- 110 V engine block heater
- LiveLink telematics