3CX Compact Backhoe Loader
3CX COMPACT BACKHOE LOADER
Designed for big performance within confined job sites, the 3CX Compact Backhoe is perfect for urban construction projects, as well as niche applications.
A tight turning radius and switchable steering modes allow the 3CX Compact to work within the single lane of a roadway, for minimal disruption and maximum productivity. Ease-of-use, controllability and legendary JCB build quality and a 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket transferable warranty comes standard with the JCB 3CX Compact Backhoe Loader.
EASIER TO OPERATE
The 3CX Compact Backhoe Loader features ranges, selectable at the touch of a button.
LOWER OPERATING COSTS
The 3CX Compact delivers high power and torque at low engine speeds –as low as 1,300–1,400 RPM—for fuel efficient matching of engine speed and hydraulics.
The 3CX Compact Backhoe Loader is a versatile solution for utility companies, landscapers, cemeteries, municipalities and other operators that require the excavating and material handling capabilities of a large machine in a compact size.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
The 3CX Compact Backhoe Loader is a high-specification machine that provides maximum value for the acquisition investment. A full range of attachments further increases versatility to enable greater returns.
Most Popular Configuration
- 3-speed hydrostatic transmission
- 2WS/4WS capability and permanent 4WD
- Michelin Power CL 340/80 R18 tires
- Vari-speed • Cab with heat and A/C
- Cloth suspension seat
- 12-foot fixed dipper
- Advanced EasyControls for excavator-end
- Hammer excavator pipework
- 18-inch excavator bucket with teeth
- 5/8-inch loader pipework with constant flow capability
- JCB Smoothride System (SRS) and Return to Dig (RTD)
- Quick hitch 78-inch GP loader bucket with toe plate
- Skid steer loader quick hitch
- 110 V engine block heater
- LiveLink telematics