The JCB 3CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader is designed for superior backhoe performance, with an increased, 20-foot dig depth and greater reach for enhanced digging, trenching and lifting.
This backhoe loader model is well equipped with features to enhance performance and lower operating costs. For example, highly efficient hydraulics are partnered with a JCB-designed-and-built drivetrain, for class-leading efficiency and low running costs.
Standard equipment on the 3CX-15 SUPER includes JCB’s innovative suite of automated features, including AutoCHECK, AutoIDLE, AutoTHROTTLE, AutoDRIVE, AutoSTABILIZERSUP (joystick controls only), AutoSRS, AutoBOOMLOCK (joystick controls only). Optional AutoPREHEAT is available.
Like all JCB backhoes, the JCB 3CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader comes standard with a 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket transferable warranty.
- JCB EcoMAX 109 hp (81 kW) engines require no DPF for lower maintenance costs
- Parallel-lift loader arms are more productive and easier to use
- Go deeper with 20-foot-1 dig depth and go further with 26-foot-11 reach
- On-board diagnostics and fleet management with JCB Automate and LiveLink telematics
- 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket, transferable warranty