1CXT Backhoe Loader
1CXT Backhoe Loader
1CXT BACKHOE LOADER
The 1CXT is a versatile backhoe loader, with excellent material handling and excavating capabilities, in a compact machine with the footprint, versatility and maneuverability that many associate with a compact track loader.
The 1CXT backhoe loader provides superior maneuverability, an optional handheld tool auxiliary, as well as a universal quick hitch that is compatible with most skid steer attachments. The machine is equipped with a 49 hp engine that requires no aftertreatment.
Due to its compact size and low weight, the 1CXT is also easy to trailer and tow, often without a Commercial Driver’s License (where local regulations permit).
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
Like all backhoe loaders, the 1CXT has two work zones. A swiveling seat allows the operator to simply move between loader and excavator.
Whatever the job, the JCB 1CXT backhoe loader offers superior productivity. It offers the engine power and loading and digging capabilities needed to tackle the toughest jobs.
SERVICEABILITY AND SAFETY
Minimizing downtime is an essential part of maximizing profit, so the JCB 1CXT is easy to service and safe to operate.
MOST POPULAR CONFIGURATION
- 49-horsepower no after-treatment engine
- 12.8-inch wide general purpose tracks
- Enclosed cab with air-conditioner and heater
- Cloth suspension seat
- Seat-mounted joystick controls for both loader and excavator ends
- ISO/SAE changeover
- PMS - Power Management System
- 8-foot extending dipper - dig depth of 10-feet 1-inch
- Side-shift excavator end
- Hammer/bi-directional excavator pipework
- 24-inch excavator bucket with teeth
- Skid steer loader quick hitch
- Skid steer 26.4 gpm proportional hydraulic couplings with constant flow capability
- 3/8-inch 11.8 gpm proportional hydraulic couplings
- Loader float
- 71-inch wide general purpose loader bucket with toeplate
- 110 V engine block heater
- LiveLink Lite telematics