The AJ48D is the latest addition to our ever growing access range.
Our new articulated boom model is the most versatile access platform we've ever produced. With its market leading 48ft platform height and increased working envelope, no area is out of reach. The AJ48D also comes with JCB Livelink as standard, our industry-leading telematics solution.BROCHURE DOWNLOAD
HIGHER STANDARDS OF DESIGN
A user-friendly control panel and joystick layout, coupled with function speed control, provide smooth, stable operation.
- A colour base display provides the highest level of key machine performance information Intuitive controls give fatigue-free operator use
- A USB port allows operators to charge mobile phones and other devices.
- An auxiliary handrail provides the operator with enhanced protection against crush injuries
HIGHER STANDARDS OF MANUFACTURE
We've developed a highly durable and robust structure that's integrated with a Bosch electronic control system and proven components from our construction equipment.
- Functional safety has been verified by the most credible 3rd party engineering consultants for peace of mind when operating machines.
- Careful routing of hydraulic and electrical control systems prevent wear and damage but still allow easy access.
- Our production processes, developed from years of experience building construction equipment, are applied in the manufacturing of the AJ48D.
- 5-year structural warranty.
HIGHER STANDARDS OF TOUGHNESS
We've treated the platform to give the highest level of EPD protection, providing an extremely durable rust-resistant finish for years to come.
- Rough terrain solid tyres are fitted as standard.
- Reinforced canopies help withstand impact damage from falling objects.
- Electrical components are rated to IP67, enabling work in the toughest of rental environments.
HIGHER STANDARDS OF BACKUP
With trained engineers and technicians across 2,200 dealer depots globally, we can deliver the back-up that the powered access market has been waiting for.
- Our engineers are trained and authorised to complete all routine servicing and breakdown repairs, including the JCB Kohler engine.
- Parts and service back-up are easily accessible through our extensive network of global dealers and parts distribution centres.
- Single-side service points and a swing out engine tray provide maximum uptime.
HIGHER STANDARDS OF TELEMATICS
Fitted as standard, JCB Livelink provides maximum machine uptime by sending notifications on machine performance, utilisation and health.
- Enables you to monitor machine performance and utilisation.
- Machine health and service alerts facilitate planned and preventative maintenance to ensure maximum uptime.
- Geofencing can be employed to monitor machine location and movements.