Forestry Cutting Head
FORESTRY CUTTING HEAD
The forestry cutting head is suitable for skid steer machines from 225 to 320T.
- Extreme-duty design utilises a high output variable displacement piston motor with self aligning belt drive providing maximum productivity.
- Hydraulically adjustable deflector door allows control of discharge and size of processed material.
- Heavy-duty adjustable push bar aids in toppling trees and offers additional protection to the carrier.
- Easily viewable gauge allows operator to monitor hydraulic operating pressure.
- Rotor bearings are well protected by mechanical seals.
- Flow Demand High
- Cutting Width 1520 mm
- Drum Speed 2000 rpm