The JCB Shear Grab features hardox or forged tines, a heavily reinforced construction and powerful action, ensuring that you can cut grass and maize silage cleanly from the clamp all day long.
This attachment is designed to be a very heavy-duty unit that you can use on loaders and Telehandlers.
- Operating height 800mm
- Width 1500 - 2500mm
- Weight 500 - 1000kg
Many mounting options available, such as bolt-on brackets for maximum versatility.
- Cutting blades are made of Hardox as standard.
- Cuts grass and maize silage from the clamp.
- Possible to opt for double Hardox or enlarged forged tines at either side of the attachment for increased service life.
- Individual serrated blades.
- The rams are nickel chrome-plated to protect them from corrosion; ram guards fitted available as well.