JCB range of Power Grabs has been redesigned to further enhance the capabilities of your machine and ensure it is working to its maximum performance and efficiency.
The JCB Power Grab comes ready to go with tail hoses and quick release couplings. Larger opening top grab with a greater clamping force to handle bigger and bulkier loads. With improved geometry enabling it to work up to a wall and robot welded folded steel to add superior strength and rigidity throughout.
- Width 1850-2600mm
- Compatible with machines weighing 1.5 - 4t
- Weight 300 - 800kg
Greater visibility of the end tines from the cab to ensure precise material handling and maximum ram protection
- Wide range of tine options using forged and Hardox variations to suit all applications featuring improved bosses on the forged tines on the top grab to maximise strength
- Hoses are clamped neatly out of the way of debris to reduce the chance of damage
- Larger electro plated pivot pins, which can be greased and strategically placed wear strips to prolong life, help dissipate stress and reduce the cost of ownership
- Improved spill guard design to protect the hitch on the machine