JCB Attachments offer a range of 32 multi shovels to suit all machines, enabling greater customer greater choice.
Designed to offer an increased shovel capacity resulting in even higher productivity than competitive models. The wide opening grab, coupled up with excellent cylinder strength, allows for a very good grip of the material, increasing productivity and safety on site.
- Capacity 1.45 - 1.66 m³
- Grab Type Fabricated - Forged tine
- Toeplate Type Weld on - Bolt on
Spill guard size has been increased whilst maintaining excellent visibility thanks to the gaps within the JCB logo.
- The new design allows the multishovel to be fully operational against walls, enabling the operator to efficiently handle all material.
- Moreover, the side profile design allows the material collection to be kept to its minimum.
- A yellow level indicator has been added to facilitate the shovel positioning letting you do more in less time.
- The design structure is made of steel S355 and it is characterised by a Monobloc 8mm shell, ensuring quality and strength.