Made of Domex Steel and fully galvanised, the JCB Bucket Brush range is designed for grain shovels from 1850 to 2450 mm.
Stronger, lighter, and more durable than ever, the JCB Bucket Brush stands upright when it's not in use and also has a quick-release bristle cartridge. The JCB bucket brush is a versatile tool which can be used to sweep a variety of materials such as mud, grain, slurry, aggregate and equine waste.
- Weight Up to 220 kg
- Max Pressure 250 Bar
- Bucket Sizes 1850 - 2450 mm
Used in reverse, offers a cleaner sweep and allows the shovel to skim any raised ground or iron works.
- Weld on brackets included within the installation kit supplied with the bucket brush.
- Supplied with hoses and couplings as standard.
- Full fitting and operator instructions supplied with the product.
- Forward offers improved visibility for tight or awkward areas and the ability to shake off any debris.
- Poly brush segments reduce risks to livestock.
- Quick release bristle cartridge design aids brush segment replacement.