The JCB 540-170 Loadall is a complete four-stage telehandler with an enormous reach. It is a Loadall with a highly efficient DIESELMAX engine present in a chassis designed for load carrying and stability.
The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmissions to ensure reliable powertrain performance from components proven in other JCB telehandlers.
Three-mode steering selection provides easy operation, a short turning radius and great manoeuvrability.
- Capacidade de levantamento máxima 4000kg
- Altura de levantamento máxima 16.7m
- Potência máxima do motor 81kW
The JCB 540-170 telehandler uses a combination of individual hydraulic wheel motors and four-wheel steering for optimal manoeuvrability.
- JCB DIESELMAX engine provides increased power and productivity.
- The 74.2kW engine generates power and torque at low rpm, which means the engine has to work less than rival machines. This saves fuel, and, of course, money.
- Hydrostatic drive means easier operation, infinite speed variations and greater fuel economy.
UNRIVALLED STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
THE 541-70 IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH MAXIMUM UPTIME. OUR MACHINES ARE AS TOUGH AS POSSIBLE, USING TOP QUALITY COMPONENTS AND INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES.
- The new Construction Loadall range’s stringent testing programme has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components.
- We’ve fitted a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- The boom on a Construction Loadall is mounted low in the one-piece fully welded chassis, providing a very rigid structure and maximum over-the shoulder visibility.
UNRIVALLED SAFETY AND SECURITY
ON-SITE SAFETY IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE, SO THE JCB 541-70 CONSTRUCTION LOADALL HAS A WEALTH OF FEATURES DESIGNED TO PROTECT THEMSELVES, THEIR OPERATORS AND ANY BYSTANDERS.
- Our patented load control system and sway frames allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
- To protect fellow workers on the job site, a new reversing camera and pulse radar options are now available on selected models.
- The low boom profile and pivot point provide unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on site traffic. A full set of side and rear-view mirrors enhance all-round visibility and safety compliance.