467ZX Wheel Loader
467ZX WHEEL LOADER
There are many reasons to choose the top-of-the-range 24-tonne JCB 467ZX loading shovel. It’s productive, efficient, easy to maintain and extremely durable.
The 10.8 litre 6 cylinder Cummins QSM11 engine is Stage 3a/Tier 3 compliant and produces high power (216 kW) and torque (1478 Nm) at low revs. That helps the 467ZX wheel loader to increase productivity by up to 40% and lower fuel use by up to 20%.
POWER AND PRODUCTIVITY
With a 4-speed ZF fully automatic powershift transmission and standard-fit limited slip differentials for stepless gear changes and smooth operation.
- Besides huge breakout forces, the Z-linkage loader design means the 467ZX is also capable of high dump angles.
- For the ultimate in precise, efficient control, the JCB 467ZX innovative variable displacement pumps feed a load-sensing valve block, only consuming power on demand.
- Wheel speed braking and a low drag coefficient provide maximum power with low fuel use.
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
Visibility is excellent all-round on the 467ZX, with a three-piece laminated front screen, heated exterior mirrors and a sloping rear bonnet design.
- Forward/reverse direction control is a fingertip away, and electro-hydraulic servo controls make loader end handling easy. Return-to-dig, arm height limitation and float functions are always at hand. Disabling these aids is easy too.
- The 467ZX’s cab is isolator mounted for quietness and it’s positively pressurised to keep out dust.
- Our Smoothride suspension system reduces shock loadings and spillages on these front-end loaders.
467ZX wheel loaders have class-leading service and maintenance access, and long 500-hour service intervals
- Greasing is convenient from ground level and wide-opening gullwing doors provide easy access to this wheel loader’s engine bay and cooling pack areas.
- A side bay offers easy access to pressure test points, transmission filters, emergency steer pump, batteries and isolator.
- Auto-idle technology automatically reduces the engine speed of the JCB 467ZX wheel loader when not in use, which helps reduce fuel consumption and prolong engine life.
Because our wheel loaders are used in every corner of the globe, we tested the 467ZX to ensure optimum operation in climates ranging from -20°C to 50°C.
- The 467ZX wheel loader has large diameter loader and articulation pins; bushes have secondary seals, blocking dirt.
- For ultimate reliability, we construct our wheel loaders using only the very best componentry, including a Cummins Engine, ZF transmission, Bosch Rexroth Main Hydraulic Pump and Parker Main Control Valve.
- There’s integrated ROPS/FOPS protection on the 467ZX wheel loader to protect operators from hazards on site.