436ZX Wheel Loader
436ZX WHEEL LOADER
There are many reasons to choose the JCB 436ZX wheel loader. It’s productive, efficient, easy to maintain and extremely durable.
Its 5.9 litre 6-cylinder Cummins engine is Stage 2 compliant and produces 129 kW and 786 Nm.
POWER AND PRODUCTIVITY
The JCB 436ZX wheel loader’s 133 kW Cummins engine is mated to a 4-speed ZF fully automatic powershift transmission and ZF axles for stepless gear changes and smooth operation.
- The 436ZX’s high-lift loader arm gives it the ability to dump into the centre of a wagon for quick and even loading.
- We use a simple and very reliable hydraulic circuit that comprises twin gear pumps and an unloader valve block.
- A versatile optional three-spool valve block allows you to use attachments like grabs and sweepers on your 436ZX wheel loader.
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
Operating the 436ZX is simple and efficient. Operators can choose the loader controls they prefer: multi lever, joystick, proportional auxiliaries.
- Like other wheel loaders in our range, the 436ZX uses innovative load-sensing hydraulics for precise and efficient control.
- The spacious 3m3 cab on the 436ZX is fitted with an in cab display providing the operator with information about the machine, including health alerts.
- The 436ZX’s cab is isolator mounted for quietness and it’s positively pressurised to keep out dust.
- Our Smoothride suspension system reduces shock loadings and spillages on these wheel loaders.
JCB's 436 have class-leading service and maintenance access, and long 500-hour service intervals.
- Greasing is convenient from ground level and wide-opening gullwing doors provide easy access to this wheel loader’s engine bay and cooling pack areas.
- The 436 has a variable speed hydraulic cooling fan that automatically reacts to ambient temperatures and adjusts the fan speed for maximum economy.
- Our loader arms have a minimal number of pivots, which reduces maintenance on our wheel loaders.
- JCB’s Electronic Management System controls tractive effort via the front loader’s transmission to reduce service brake wear and fuel consumption.
Because JCB 436ZX wheel loaders are used all over the world, the design has been tested rigorously in climates ranging from -20°C to 50°C.
- There’s integrated ROPS/FOPS protection on the 436ZX to protect operators from hazards on site.
- For ultimate reliability, we construct our wheel loaders using only the very best componentry, including a Cummins Engine, ZF transmission, Bosch Rexroth Main Hydraulic Pump and Parker Main Control Valve.
- We used computer-aided finite element analysis to make these wheel loaders last longer, as well as simulated rig testing to ensure durability and reliability of the main structures.