426 Wheel Loader
426 WHEEL LOADER
There are many reasons to choose the JCB 426 wheel loader. It’s productive, efficient, easy to maintain and extremely durable.
Its 5.9 litre 6-cylinder Cummins engine is Stage 2 compliant and produces 112 kW and 633 Nm. The 426 Wheel Loader comes with a choice of Z-bar or HT loader arms.
- Engine Power 123 kW
- Operating Weight 13,025 kg
- Maximum Loader Capacity 2.7 m³
POWER AND PRODUCTIVITY
The JCB 426HT wheel loader’s 112 kW Cummins engine is mated to a 4-speed fully automatic powershift transmission and axles for stepless gear changes and smooth operation.
- HT loader geometry makes the 426 perfect for parallel lifting and multi-attachment use.
- Unloaded spool valves lower the 426HT’s loader arms lower under gravitational – not hydraulic – force.
- Meanwhile, wheel speed braking means brakes rotate at wheel speed for heat and drag reduction, as well as improved fuel economy.
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
Visibility is excellent all-round on this wheel loader, with a three-piece laminated front screen, heated exterior mirrors and a sloping rear bonnet design.
- Operators can choose the loader controls they prefer: multi lever, joystick, proportional auxiliaries. Return-to-dig, arm height limitation and float functions are always at hand.
- Like other wheel loaders in our range, the 426 uses innovative load-sensing hydraulics for precise and efficient control.
- Our Smoothride suspension system reduces shock loadings and spillages on these front-end loaders.
426 wheel loaders have class-leading service and maintenance access, and long 500-hour service intervals.
- Greasing is convenient from ground level and wide-opening gullwing doors provide easy access to this wheel loader’s engine bay and cooling pack areas.
- The 426HT wheel loader has a variable speed hydraulic cooling fan that automatically reacts to ambient temperatures and adjusts the fan speed for maximum economy.
- JCB’s Electronic Management System controls tractive effort via the wheel loader’s transmission to reduce service brake wear and fuel consumption.
Because our wheel loaders are used in every corner of the globe, we tested the 426HT to ensure optimum operation in climates ranging from -20°C to 50°C.
- There’s integrated ROPS/FOPS protection on the 426 front-end loader to protect operators from hazards on site.
- For ultimate reliability, we construct our wheel loaders using only the very best componentry, including a Cummins Engine, ZF transmission, Bosch Rexroth Main Hydraulic Pump and Parker Main Control Valve.
- We used computer-aided finite element analysis to make these wheel loaders last longer, as well as simulated rig testing to ensure durability and reliability of the main structures.