The loadall, also known as a telehandler, is one of the most complete and preferred machines in the world, which is not surprising as these versatile machines offer the best features of a crane, a wheel loader and a fork-lift. The combination of front and vertical reach is unparalleled and makes this equipment a differentiated tool on the job site.
The JCB DIESELMAX engine is side mounted and matched to JCB axles and transmissions to ensure reliable powertrain performance. For greater versatility we offer a wide range of accessories. This Loadall also features three-mode steering for easy operation, single-lever control, a short turning radius and great maneuverability.Brochure Download
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE, MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY
Developed to meet the demands of the agricultural market, JCB's agri loadall line offers unparalleled productivity thanks to its regenerative hydraulic system. Unparalleled performance, versatility and efficiency. It's exactly what you would expect from the world's #1 loadall manufacturer.
- The 4x4 configuration is standard, so traction is guaranteed every time. To increase performance in difficult terrain, count on the LSD system, a differential with slip limiter.
- JCB's quick connect (Q-Fit) feature makes changing accessories quick and easy.
- Loadall JCB has three selectable driving modes. Two-wheel steering is ideal for high-speed road trips. Four-wheel steering is useful for working in tight spaces, and finally, crab-mode steering lets you easily maneuver close to walls and buildings. Operators can switch between modes on the move, without needing to align the wheels.
STRENGTH AND RESISTANCE
We know that work in agriculture can be hard and intense. That's why loadall agri is built to be as strong as possible, with high quality components and innovative manufacturing processes. So you can count on a long and productive machine life.
- The fully welded one-piece chassis maximizes strength and minimizes weight. To provide the greatest possible structural rigidity, the Loadall AGRI JCB boom is mounted in a low, centered position on the frame. This ensures greater visibility to the side and rear.
- At JCB, we manufacture our own hydraulic cylinders, cabs, axles, transmissions and engines - all designed to work in perfect harmony and provide the ultimate in reliability.
LESS MAINTENANCE, MORE OPERATION
The demands of working in the field are such that a loadall needs to spend as much time as possible working, not in the shop. That's why the AGRI JCB loadall have long service intervals, and when maintenance needs to be done, the process is quick and easy.
- All daily checks and lubrications can be carried out at ground level. Our centralized lubrication system makes maintenance easy.
- Batteries are protected by a hinged, bolt-on door for easy and safe access.
- Each fluid filter on Loadall (engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel) is centrally located for quick and easy maintenance. The air filter is easily accessible too and its dual element design simplifies cleaning.
- We've equipped the Agri Loadalls with a large, wide service bay that is accessed through a gas-assisted hood. This configuration allows for quick and easy inspection around three sides of the engine.
The AGRI JCB loadall is equipped with several stringent safety measures.
- The JCB Loadall Agri has hose break check valves (HBCVs) to protect the hydraulic cylinders in the event of a hose failure. For added safety, operators are protected by our standard setting reversing alarm.
- Accidental operation is a thing of the past with our operator presence switch, as this feature prevents the Loadall from moving when the operator leaves the seat.
- You can even opt for roof protectors on the front and top for added protection against falling objects on your Loadall.
- JCB LiveLink's telematics tracking system provides invaluable real-time location data on your telehandler. Geocoding alerts help ensure your machine is only being used in chosen areas.