535-95 TELESCOPIC HANDLER
The latest JCB 535-95 construction Loadall is a telehandler that’s designed to meet the challenges of any site head-on.
The JCB 535-95 Loadall is equipped with a clean and efficient JCB Dieselmax Tier 2 engine.
Class-leading JCB hydraulics produce fast cycle times, ensuring the most efficient lifting, extending and pushing.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
- The DieselMAX engine produces its power and torque at low engine speeds, which makes it highly responsive to operate.
UNRIVALLED COST OF OWNERSHIP
The 535-95 isn’t just efficient to use – it’s hugely efficient to own and operate too. We’ve designed these machines to give you the maximum possible return on your investment.
- JCB’s own telematics and fleet management system, LiveLink, allows maximum uptime on your machine fleet. Along with tracking machine hours, LiveLink enables you to monitor fuel consumption, service and maintenance alerts.
- LiveLink also provides performance reports on idle time, location, machine health, error codes for diagnostics, engine utilisation by power band, safety alerts, and fuel consumption.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE AND SUPPORT
To make the most of your investment, you need machinery to spend its time working, not being worked on. JCB Loadalls have long service intervals and, when maintenance does need to be carried out, it’s easy and quick to perform.
- All daily checks, greasing and serviceable components can be accessed at ground level allowing for quick and safe checking before the work day begins.
- The filters on a Loadall (engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel) are centrally located for fast, easy servicing.
UNRIVALLED STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
The 535-95 is designed to provide you with maximum uptime. Our machines are as tough as possible, using top quality components and innovative manufacturing processes.
- The Construction Loadall range’s stringent testing programme has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components.
- We’ve fitted a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- The boom on a Construction Loadall is mounted low in the one-piece fully welded chassis, providing a very rigid structure and maximum over-the shoulder visibility.