535-125 HI-VIZ TELESCOPIC HANDLER
THE LATEST JCB 535-125 CONSTRUCTION LOADALL IS A TELEHANDLER THAT’S DESIGNED TO MEET THE CHALLENGES OF ANY SITE HEAD-ON.
The JCB 535-125 HiViz Loadall telehandler offers impressive reach capabilities to complement a 3500kg lift capacity. It’s also designed specifically to maximise safety on site. As the name suggests, our HiViz telescopic handlers offer amazing visibility and are safer for bystanders. What’s more, you can expect unrivalled manoeuvrability, build quality and operator comfort.
CLASS-LEADING JCB HYDRAULICS PRODUCE FAST CYCLE TIMES, ENSURING THE MOST EFFICIENT LIFTING, EXTENDING AND PUSHING.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
- The JCB EcoMAX T2 engine delivers 85 hp (63 kW) of power and 400Nm of torque. This is produced at just 1300 rpm, offering you optimum response, as well as improved cycle times and tractive effort.
- JCB’s optional Smoothride System (SRS) improves load retention and increases operator comfort (and therefore productivity) when travelling at speed on the road or on uneven fields. You can now also engage SRS manually with the boom in any position.
UNRIVALLED COST OF OWNERSHIP
THE 535-125 HI VIZ ISN’T JUST EFFICIENT TO USE – IT’S HUGELY EFFICIENT TO OWN AND OPERATE TOO. WE’VE DESIGNED THESE MACHINES TO GIVE YOU THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT.
- JCB’s own telematics and fleet management system, LiveLink, allows maximum uptime on your machine fleet. Along with tracking machine hours, LiveLink enables you to monitor fuel consumption, service and maintenance alerts.
- LiveLink also provides performance reports on idle time, location, machine health, error codes for diagnostics, engine utilisation by power band, safety alerts, and fuel consumption.
UNRIVALLED SAFETY AND SECURITY
ON-SITE SAFETY IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE, SO THE JCB 535-125 HI VIZ CONSTRUCTION LOADALL HAS A WEALTH OF FEATURES DESIGNED TO PROTECT THEMSELVES, THEIR OPERATORS AND ANY BYSTANDERS.
- Our patented load control system and sway frames allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
- To protect fellow workers on the job site, a new reversing camera and pulse radar options are now available on selected models.
- The low boom profile and pivot point provide unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on site traffic. A full set of side and rear-view mirrors enhance all-round visibility and safety compliance.
UNRIVALLED STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
THE 535-125 HI VIZ IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH MAXIMUM UPTIME. OUR MACHINES ARE AS TOUGH AS POSSIBLE, USING TOP QUALITY COMPONENTS AND INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES.
- The new Construction Loadall range’s stringent testing programme has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components.
- We’ve fitted a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- The boom on a Construction Loadall is mounted low in the one-piece fully welded chassis, providing a very rigid structure and maximum over-the shoulder visibility.