UNRIVALLED STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
The JCB 531-70 construction Loadall is a telehandler that’s designed to meet the challenges of any site head-on.
The JCB 531-70 Loadall is the smallest of our full-sized telescopic handler machines. It’s efficiently powered by JCB’s DIESELMAX engine and it sits on a chassis that’s specially designed to provide the ultimate load-bearing and stability.The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from well-proven components. Then there’s instant steering selection between three modes for easy operation, a tight turn radius and great manoeuvrability.
A GOOD INVESTMENT
Class-leading JCB hydraulics produce fast cycle times, ensuring the most efficient lifting, extending and pushing.
- JCB’s DIESELMAX motor produces high levels of power and torque even at low engine speeds, which means that a JCB Construction Loadall can provide fuel-efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics.
- A JCB 531-70 telescopic handler is a great asset in so many respects, not least financially – huge global demand, plus legendary productivity and superb build quality equals maximum resale value. The 531-70 comes with 4WD as standard, helping you maintain plenty of traction and performance even in soft, muddy areas. JCB’s optional transmission dump on the foot brake diverts engine power for improved hydraulic cycle times and superb multi-functioning when loading or rehandling.
- Its parallel lift capability means the 531-70 Loadall offers excellent load retention.
LESS SERVICING MORE SERVICE
A JCB construction Loadall isn’t just efficient to use – it’s hugely efficient to own and operate too. We’ve designed these machines to give you the maximum possible return on your investment.
- JCB’s own telematics and fleet management system, LiveLink, allows maximum uptime on your machine fleet. Along with tracking machine hours, LiveLink enables you to monitor fuel consumption, service and maintenance alerts.
- LiveLink also provides performance reports on idle time, location, machine health, error codes for diagnostics, engine utilisation by power band, safety alerts, and fuel consumption.
A SLICK OPERATION
On-site safety is of paramount importance, so the JCB 531-70 construction Loadall has a wealth of features designed to protect themselves, their operators and any bystanders.
- Our patented load control system and sway frames allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
- To protect fellow workers on the job site, a new reversing camera is now available on selected models.
- The low boom profile and pivot point provide unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on site traffic. A full set of side and rear-view mirrors enhance all-round visibility and safety compliance.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
The 531-70 is designed to provide you with maximum uptime. Our machines are as tough as possible, using top quality components and innovative manufacturing processes.
- The new Construction Loadall range’s stringent testing programme has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components.
- We’ve fitted a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- The boom on a Construction Loadall is mounted low in the one-piece fully welded chassis, providing a very rigid structure and maximum over-the shoulder visibility.