The loadall, also known as a telehandler, is one of the most complete and preferred machines in the world, which is not surprising as these versatile machines offer the best features of a crane, a wheel loader and a fork-lift. The combination of front and vertical reach is unparalleled and makes this equipment a differentiated tool on the job site.
It has steering on the two rear wheels suited to the requirements of the operation, in addition to the side engine design that offers excellent rear and side visibility. Hydraulic lift, tilt and extend cylinders are held in places protected by castings to increase the structural integrity of the machine.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
- To be truly efficient, our telehandlers are designed to work around the clock. For this, we build our machines to be as resistant as possible, with high quality components and modern and innovative manufacturing processes.
- Reinforced Boom Design: We designed our boom U-shaped, with gussets between the closing plates, which are fully welded. The boom of a Loadall JCB is mounted on the chassis, below cab level, providing an extremely rigid structure and the maximum possible visibility.
- For extra strength, we've reduced the number of joints and stress points. The tip of our boom is integrated, built in a single sheet (it is not welded to the boom), thus making it a strong and durable part, in addition to the hydraulic lines being located on the inside of the boom, protecting against possible damage during application.
- Durable Components: At JCB, we make our own axle, transmission and engine. All designed to work in perfect harmony and with high reliability. Hydraulic lift, tilt and extend cylinders are held in places protected by castings to increase the structural integrity of the machine.
EASE AND COMFORT IN OPERATION
- JCB telehandlers offer the highest comfort on the market with one of the largest cabins, lowest internal noise level, excellent ventilation and air conditioning system, and suspension seat for the best operator ergonomics.
- The primary goal of any cab is to put the operator in control, and Loadall JCB does that with simplicity and style. An ergonomic and intelligent arrangement of all buttons and switches provide intuitive and smooth operation.
- JCB Loadalls have two rear wheel steering to suit the requirements of the operation, which offers efficient travel and lower operating costs.
- With an overall side engine design, JCB telehandlers have excellent rear and side visibility thanks to the boom mounting position and hood profile.
PROTECTION AND SECURITY
- A JCB Loadall can save much more than time and money: it can protect the operator from potentially dangerous situations. Our telehandlers have strict safety measures to minimize risks and provide greater protection against accidents.
- In addition to ROPS and FOPS certification, our cab has a presence sensor that disables the equipment when the operator gets up from the seat.
- Outrigger cylinders with check valves further increase the safety of operation, as check valves block the flow of oil in case of rupture or leakage in pipes or hoses.
MORE VERSATILITY, PRODUCTION AND LESS MAINTENANCE
- For added versatility, all Loadall JCBs are equipped with an auxiliary hydraulic line on the boom, capable of receiving a diverse range of attachments, in addition to the factory-standard quick coupler system that makes it easy to change equipment attachments.
- JCB telehandlers have long service intervals and when maintenance is required, it will be simple, allowing you to get back to work quickly as all daily checks and lubrication operations can be done at ground level.
- To further increase production availability, these machines are also equipped with a reversible fan to ensure maximum operating hours in applications with a lot of dust and materials that can compromise the cooling system.