Rough Terrain Forklifts Range
ROUGH TERRAIN FORKLIFT RANGE
Designed for high mobility and superb productivity in rough terrain areas, RTFLs models include the 930 & 940.
It has several mast options ranging from 3.6 to 6.7 m so you can tailor your RTFL to the perfect lift height. What’s more, JCB’s Synchro Shuttle transmission gives fast, smooth directional changes and a sideshift feature means you can accurately place materials on scaffolding.
- Operating Weight 5910-7500 kg
- Operating Capacity 3.0-4.0 t
- Engine Power 55 kW
EFFICIENT BY DESIGN
Our larger high-flow hydraulic pump translates your rough terrain forklift’s power into efficient lifting for increased productivity; cycle times are up to 51% faster.
- JCB's 55 kW high-torque DieselMAX engine delivers a powerful performance.
- Two steer modes 4WD & 2WD can be changed at a flick of a switch, reducing fuel consumption and tyre wear whenever 4WD isn't required – during roading, for example.
Visibility is excellent, courtesy of direct glazing, fold-back rear doors, high cab mounting position, and large front and rear windshields.
- The large, spacious cab of a JCB RTFL boasts left and right grab handles with wide-opening doors; standard-fit tinted glass which reflects 30% of solar energy; and a new 3-speed heater fan for improved demisting/de-icing of the windshield.
- Available with both suspension and air suspension seating options that can be adjusted to different operator requirements or tasks.
- A zero tail swing design means our machines are ideal for working in confined areas.
LOW MAINTENANCE, LONG INTERVALS
To keep our rough terrain forklifts productive, we minimize downtime as much as possible; service intervals are therefore long.
- Daily checks and greasing are carried out easily at ground level.
- All filters (engine oil, fuel, transmission, hydraulic oil and air) are near each other for faster servicing too.
- JCB LiveLink telematics technology offers benefits like real-time data that allows you to monitor and manage machines remotely.
- You can also monitor any issues and get them resolved swiftly by your JCB dealer, thus boosting productivity throughout the working day.
A QUALITY PROCESS
The one-piece fully welded chassis on a JCB forklift maximizes strength and minimizes weight, while axles are the same heavy-duty units we fit to our backhoe loaders and telehandlers.
- Our RTFL's are put through a stringent testing program which includes prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, as well as repeated transmission use over thousands of cycles.
- Our RTFL hydraulic cylinders have friction-welded eye-ends for extra strength, plus all pivots use hardened pins.