JS220 TRACKED EXCAVATOR
Designed and developed using our Efficient Design philosophy, the JS220 is an 22-tonne tracked excavator that’s equipped with a host of efficiency, performance, comfort and safety innovations.
JCB’s new DIESELMAX engines use up to 10% less fuel than our Tier 3 units, saving you money. This is partly due to the fact that DIESELMAX engines produce high torque at just 1500 –1600 rpm, making for improved fuel-efficient matching of the hydraulics.
The high-strength undercarriage of a JS220 is of a fully welded X-frame construction for long-term durability even in the most demanding applications, and the rigid upper frame provides maximum durability and support.
- The reinforced boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with three-piece wrapper plates and cast ends for strength and durability.
- Robust cast ends and pivot bosses make the new boom and dipper on this tracked excavator extremely strong.
- The turret on JS220 is welded to both the upper and lower undercarriage frames, and stiff, durable doors provide further strength.
OPERATOR COMFORT AND SAFETY
JCB JS220s have excellent front visibility, with a 70/30 front screen split and a clear view of the front right track for easy, safe trench digging and manoeuvring.
- For tremendous speed and control, a JCB JS220 has a balanced slew and electronic/hydraulic controlled slew braking.
- It can also be specified with proportional auxiliary control options for even more smoothness and precision.
- An easy-to-read 7” colour multi-function display provides instant operational information, and has customisable home screens.
JCB’s Plexus Oil Filter System extends oil life to 5,000hrs by constantly filtering hydraulic fluid down to 2 microns, reducing risk of contamination.
- JCB JS200/210/220 grease points are centralised for safe and easy access to high level pivots.
- The filters on a JS200/210/220 (engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel) are centrally located for fast, easy servicing.
- The Tier 2 Compliant JCB DIESELMAX engine has been proven in over 200,000 machines