JS130 TRACKED EXCAVATOR
JS130 TRACKED EXCAVATOR
The JS130 LC is a 13-tonne tracked excavator that’s been designed, tested and manufactured without compromise.
At its heart is the new JCB EcoMAX engine – the last word in efficiency, performance and productivity.
STRENGTH INSIDE AND OUT
The JS130’s reinforced boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with single piece wrapper plates and internal baffle plates for long life durability.
- JCB JS130s boast the best components in the industry, including Berco running gear, Kawasaki pumps and Kayaba valve blocks.
- Our EcoMAX Stage IV/T4F engine has been tested for 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest applications and environments to ensure durability.
- The high-strength undercarriage uses a fully welded X frame construction for long-term durability even in the most demanding applications.
A COMFORTABLE FAVOURITE
JCB JS130s have excellent front visibility, with a 70/30 front screen split and a clear view of the front right track for easy, safe trench digging and manoeuvring.
- Because it doesn't require bulky after-treatment like DPF, the compact EcoMAX T4F engine can be housed under an innovative low-level bonnet, providing excellent rearward visibility.
- For tremendous speed and control, a JCB JS130 has a balanced slew and electronic/hydraulic controlled slew braking.
- An easy-to-read 3.5” colour multi-function display provides instant operational information, and has customisable home screens.
MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY, MINIMUM SPEND
There’s a wide range of JCB attachments available to make the JS130 even more versatile enabling you to carry out a wide range of tasks.
- JCB’s quickhitch system makes attachment changing fast and easy, and is purpose-designed for the JS range.
- With a massive 92 kn bucket tearout and fast cycle times, the JS130 is extremely productive in all applications.
- JCB’s innovative hydraulic regeneration system means oil is recycled across the cylinders for faster cycle times and reduced fuel consumption.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE
Our innovative recalibration option allows EcoMAX to run on lower grade fuels. This means the JS130 can be resold across different territories, which improves residuals.
- By using graphite impregnated bronze bushes on the JS130, we've increased boom and dipper greasing intervals to 1,000 hours for normal applications.
- JCB’s In-Cab Monitor checks engine oil levels, coolant, and system errors on start-up.
- Unlike most Tier 4F engines, JCB EcoMAX doesn't use a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), saving you additional servicing and running costs.