18Z-1 MINI EXCAVATOR
Choosing a Mini Excavator just got tougher.
The 18Z-1 is a zero tailswing model, facilitating work in tight environments such as footways and in between buildings.
The 18Z-1 has been designed and built to withstand the toughest of job sites, with long lasting components and easy, cost effective repairs, they provide minimum downtime and maximum profits.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve ultimate build quality and durability.
- Bushed dig end with hoses routed through the boom and dipper for ultimate durability.
- 100% steel bodywork that withstands knocks but is cost effective to repair.
- First zero tailswing model protecting the machine and surrounding environment from accidental damage.
Most jobs are hard enough without the added stress of difficult and frequent servicing, hard to reach cleaning and of course uncomfortable operating conditions. That’s why we’ve just made it easy.
- 180° opening service door makes cleaning and maintenance quick and easy.
- Easily accessible external lockable fuel tank provides extra security.
- Right hand panel with easy button functions, easy to read indicators and warnings.
- Electro proportional control enables precise control of attachments.
When time is money and getting from the last job to the next job quicker is a huge advantage, the JCB compact excavators give you a competitive advantage.
- 10 tie down and 4 lifting points ensure speedy machine transportation.
- Sloping undercarriage design gives minimal soil retention and enables fast cleaning.
- No daily greasing with easy to access maintenance and cleaning means quicker turnaround times.
- Industry standard bucket centres and pin sizes for maximum attachment versatility.
CHOOSE SAFE AND SECURE
As working conditions become more and more restricted, safety becomes more and more important. JCB has always been at the forefront of site safety and provides innovative ways to improve it.
- Unique JCB 2GO safety system.
- Cabs are fully ROPS and FOPS compliant.
- Excellent all round visibility for increased on site safety.
- All services are isolated when the control pod is raised as an additional safety precaution.
Designed to simply get on with working, the new generation Minis are all designed with your profits in mind.
- Long greasing intervals of 500 hours for less downtime.
- Reduced minimum front swing radius for work in the tightest of conditions.
- The transport weight of the 18Z-1 allows for the machine to be towed to wherever is needed.