1CXT Backhoe Loader
At JCB, we understand the importance of versatility and the differing demands of some very diverse sectors. That's why we've taken the world's smallest backhoe loader to new levels.
The 1CX has always been a versatile compact machine, offering skid steer and excavator performance in one package. Now, we give you the option of running on tracks with the 1CXT for reduced ground damage, superlative climbing, exceptional pushing power, unparalleled stability and improved soft ground performance.
Whatever the job, you can be safe in the knowledge that a JCB 1CXT offers superior productivity. We've installed a powerful Tier 3 engine in this compact agile machine, together with the loading and digging capabilities to tackle the toughest jobs.
- Optional extending dipper available, which can dig up to depths of 3.08 m.
- Superb tractive effort provided by the high-drive tracks, offers great pushing power.
- 14% increase in bucket capacity and 30% increase in ground clearance.
COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
The 1CXT, like all backhoe loaders has two work zones. A swivelling seat allows the operator to simply move between loader and excavator.
- Single side door ensures easy access to the 1CXT, compared to a conventional compact track loader.
- Wheeled loader style servo controls and JCB's pioneering servo drive controls.
- When excavating, the 1CXT uses either classic backhoe or mini excavator controls. These can be energised when facing rearwards, or at 45 degrees for truck loading.
SERVICEABILITY AND SAFETY
Minimising downtime is an essential part of maximising profit, so the latest JCB 1CXT is both easy to service and safe to operate.
- Packed with features to lengthen service intervals or provide protection for machinery, operators and bystanders.
- Lengthy 500-hour engine service intervals meaning the 1CXT enjoys less downtime compared to rival machines.
- Large side-mounted 40 litre fuel tank allows both long working stints and easy refuelling.
- One-piece bonnet and removable side panels for easy ground level access to daily checks.